EOG is now Deleting posts...??? even from the dump??

janus

EOG Dedicated
Re: EOG is now Deleting posts...??? even from the dump??

mofo is the grammar police
roach is the rape police
jake is the kobe police
wrigley is the debt police

why cant people just worry bout themselves!

"this is the hypocrisy police... slowly turn off your ignition, drop your keys out the driver's window and keep your hands where i can see them."

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

well ken, you are more of an idiot that i had ever suspected. every time anyone mentioned any other site, i said i would not talk about it here and that eog was the best site on the net. ive even spoke privately to people about referencing this site anytime people needed a forum with more information. in essence, giving you more traffic. thats where my minds at, sport. before that ever even came up, i had an issue EVERY TIME a post was moved and Certainly if one was deleted. never have i known eog to delete posts. so your simple, slow, old mind thinks that this has anything to do with Anything but what ive stated. well ive got news for you, you tanning clown, i state exactly what i want and do so every time. if i have something to say, i say it. if i wanted to take people from here or talk about my site, i would. fact is, cripple old man, i had more repsect than that. what, exactly, was my 'agenda' when i was upset with bucs for moving a post? or how about when you allowed that symbol? ive been upset before, what was the agenda? oh, i was just stating my fucking opinion like i always do? yeah, get a clue. you're the only coward, ken, i could rip you up severly, but i wont. ive gone to bat for you and erased issues for you. dont think for a moment that i hesitate to state exactly what i think. this matter has Everything to do with exactly what ive stated. i dont think its right for a site to preach about how it wont delete posts, and then delete them. to my knowledge, ive played by the rules. you have a history of corruption in business and in mind, i do not. dont let your simple, cowardly mind taint your beliefs on what other people do with their lives. who said anything about dirty? ive known him much longer than you have.

get a clue, and if you have an issue, talk to me face to face. :) bring help with you if you're going to be making these big time accusations though.

MOMOMOMOMO!

I honestly cant believe I missed this post. Don't you think you handled this the wrong way. You sound like a 16 yr old here, not a 26 yr old. I definitely do NOT think The Shrink was out of line or off base with his post at all, considering your new endeavor and what not.. I also didnt see him degrading you in any way, shape or form, yet you chose to do so with your vicious attack. A little beneath you man. I know you have a temper and get upset at people who don't see eye to eye with you. But come on man! Thats life. I just think this was beneath you.

mofome

Banned

you know your forum is a joke when f'in mofome is running around as the grammar police.

well, f'in mofome is 8 times brighter than roach ever dreamed of being.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

MOMOMOMOMO!

I honestly cant believe I missed this post. Don't you think you handled this the wrong way. You sound like a 16 yr old here, not a 26 yr old. I definitely do NOT think The Shrink was out of line or off base with his post at all, considering your new endeavor and what not.. I also didnt see him degrading you in any way, shape or form, yet you chose to do so with your vicious attack. A little beneath you man. I know you have a temper and get upset at people who don't see eye to eye with you. But come on man! Thats life. I just think this was beneath you.

I cant be more honest than to simply say that i do not care. the point is, ken called my character into question. he did so without any true cause. ive never, in my life, let anyone down that i knew personally and ive never used anyone. ken, on the other hand....
:rolleyes:

he had no right to call my character into question and i said exactly what i wanted. not out of anger, out of honesty. ive spoken with this dude on the phone a few times, through email, and on here...i would expect for him to be a better judge of the situation. ive had issues in the past....what was the agenda there?
:+clueless
i simply say what is on my mind. you dont like it...i really couldnt possibly describe to you how little i care. i dont live to tell people what they want to hear, i tell people how things are. thats life.

I'm the Kobe police? I bet I could hold Kobe to under 30 points with a tazer and a batton. I'd love to try.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I cant be more honest than to simply say that i do not care. the point is, ken called my character into question. he did so without any true cause. ive never, in my life, let anyone down that i knew personally and ive never used anyone. ken, on the other hand....
:rolleyes:

he had no right to call my character into question and i said exactly what i wanted. not out of anger, out of honesty. ive spoken with this dude on the phone a few times, through email, and on here...i would expect for him to be a better judge of the situation. ive had issues in the past....what was the agenda there?
:+clueless
i simply say what is on my mind. you dont like it...i really couldnt possibly describe to you how little i care. i dont live to tell people what they want to hear, i tell people how things are. thats life.

Mo,

You think he was THAT out of line thinking you had an agenda there? I mean what was the big deal they deleted that post. Hell, I should be the one upset about post deletion when they never deleted any of the attacks on me. But I understood their stance there. And I understand their stance here. And even if you DO think he was out of line....was he out of line that much for you to blatantly and viciously attack him like you did?

mofome

Banned

Mo,

You think he was THAT out of line thinking you had an agenda there? I mean what was the big deal they deleted that post. Hell, I should be the one upset about post deletion when they never deleted any of the attacks on me. But I understood their stance there. And I understand their stance here. And even if you DO think he was out of line....was he out of line that much for you to blatantly and viciously attack him like you did?

i dont see how i can make this more clear for you. for one, this is not something out of the blue, i have voiced problems before. when things are awesome i post about it and when i think something blows i post about it. its not as if i have never posted here and suddenly i am driven by this agenda. gyno rapes someone and stalks people on here shoving his insults into threads, i think thats ridiculous. its completely out of line to suggest that i have an agenda. what in the hell kinda sense does that make. im upset that eog deletes a post and suddenly people will come to a different site that they dont even know the name of? yeah, makes sense. ive had a number of people ask me for the name and i havent even given it out. ive personally told ken i would send people over here. its a fucking web site, its fun. i dont try to fuck someone over to get something for myself, thats worthless. i think its is More than 'that' out of line to suggest anything like that. or is that not obvious? if ken wants make implications about my person character...he can do just that.
i said what i wanted. it was not an accident. if i want to promote something, i will do that too. i dont have any problem with people knowing exactly what i think or want.
you dig?

ive spoken with ken a bit. things are fine. he said what he wanted, i said what i wanted. i figure he knows me better than that...but who gives a shit. its a fucking forum.

:cheers

Topflight

EOG Addicted

If Walk for Life were here he'd get all of you a teddy bear and end this saga.

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

My 1000th post was to you mofo.

:hug:

Apple

Banned

God I love this thread.. I love seeing internet tough guys who verbally attack everyone who doesn't agree with their agendas..

mofome oh yeah I'm a fat rapist don't forget to mention that on the next post Mr.Baseball..

mofome=:hung

mofome

Banned

God I love this thread.. I love seeing internet tough guys who verbally attack everyone who doesn't agree with their agendas..

mofome oh yeah I'm a fat rapist don't forget to mention that on the next post Mr.Baseball..

the thing is, you only know me from online so how could you judge whos tough or not in person? :) i can guarantee you that you would say Nothing tough to me in person, so why do it here? everything ive said to you, i would say to your face. the same cannot be said for you.....kinda the m.o. of a rapist. a coward.

btw, websters just came out with a new edition of the dictionary.

5 results for: rapist

• <DL><DT> </DT><DD style="BORDER-TOP: #003a66 2px solid"><CENTER></CENTER></DD><DD> </DD><DD>rapist </DD><DD> </DD><DD> </DD><DD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #003a66 2px solid"><CENTER></CENTER></DD></DL>
View results from: Dictionary | Thesaurus | Encyclopedia | All Reference | the Web
<!-- begin luna --><CITE>Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)</CITE> - Cite This Source <!-- google_ad_region_start=def -->
rape1 /reɪp/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[reyp] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, raped, rap?ing. ?noun <TABLE class=luna-Ent><TBODY><TR><TD class=dn vAlign=top>1.</TD><TD vAlign=top>poster, gyno from eog.com and therx. a pathetic, fat, clown that has sex with baby girls before they are old enough to know what they're doing or even get their drivers license.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

thats what it says, man.

:cocktail

you rape people. i do not. we're different people, i wouldnt expect you to understand.
:)

JeffR

EOG Senior Member

God, is this thread still going? Enough already! If polluting the internet were a crime, this thread would be a capital offense. From the outset, it has served no purpose other than childish ranting, abuse, and character assassination. Ken, in the future, we would all be well served if those in charge refused to permit and enable threads like this, because it's an embarrassment to the website. Nobody over the age of eight could feel proud of this nonsense. This thread should be terminated immediately....

mofome

Banned

gyno, the fact that you have bumped my poor baseball record, which i have mentioned myself many times, does not clear you of rape.
:nono

you are slowwitted, overweight, a rapist, and pathetic. anything im missing?

:houra :houra :houra

Apple

Banned

mofome I see you are still twisting everything around just like last season in baseball, when you told everyone how great of a baseball capper you were acting cocky and disrespectful, just the same ol lame bipolar mofome banter that we have all been accustomed too until you ended up being the best fade and most clowned person on the net.

It's obvious you still haven't gotten over last seasons baseball well who could with these records
Total 541-621-36 -268.34 *** Blue Bets 499-557-31 -264.00

Or the $200 you blew in the contest that lasted less than 2 months but resulted in you losing by 86 units..

mofome I'm tired of having to deal with you in these threads, you are a broken down nothing person IMO who feels better about his own sorry existince by insulting people on the internet..

Thats why in every other thread you are saying "I'm better than you" I'm good and you are bad" same old tired shit..

Get over yourself dude, you ain't shit but a little man who repeats the same thing over and over but uses different words. You are boring..

I can't believe I spent this much time dealing with Eog's village idiot. Nothing you say bothers me cause all I have to do is consider the source.

mofome please prove my point even more on your next reply.. Thanks

Apple

Banned

gyno, the fact that you have bumped my poor baseball record, which i have mentioned myself many times, does not clear you of rape.
:nono

you are slowwitted, overweight, a rapist, and pathetic. anything im missing?

:houra :houra :houra

:dancefool :dancefool

mofome

Banned

well, factually i was up a decent bit going into the last months. shit happens in life...my systems were fine but i wasnt around. life goes on and i lost. the thing is, i do not care, and you do.

the simlpe matter here is that you are putting stock in tracked picks on a wagering forum...ok? thats fine. i, on the other hand, dont approve of rape. now, if im either gonna have one bad baseball season in my life, or rape someone...im gonna have to tell ya that im pretty happy not being you.

i win every year in just about everything...thats not a big deal. just how things have been. i can post my tracked record for 2006, 2005, 2004 and 2003...i won well over 100 units each year, but thats the past. we all have good days and bad days gyno, but we dont all rape. you, on the other hand, wake up every day as a pathetic fatass, that has a rape under his belt. that cannot be erased...ever. live with that. every single day you wake up, you wake up as a rapist. sounds nice, but i'll pass.

you cant cite one bad baseball season forever gyno, those things come and go. go take my national title game +260 winner. :) my place in the POD standings, my win in the SB, my POY win, my winning NBA season, my winning NCAAB season, my winning NCAAF season, my winning NFL season. you see, i can win and get over a bad season....you cannot erase the fact that you will always be the guy who raped and bragged about it on a wagering forum. you define pathetic. you prove it each day.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I will NOT allow this to spill over into the sports rooms.

Apple

Banned

i win every year in just about everything...thats not a big deal. just how things have been. i can post my tracked record for 2006, 2005, 2004 and 2003..i won well over 100 units each year

Any proof of this?

every single day you wake up, you wake up as a rapist. sounds nice, but i'll pass.

Doesn't bother me...

go take my national title game +260 winner.

:LMAO :LMAO You actually mentioned a +260 winner you had 3 months ago.. :+excited- OMG people pick +260s all the time and forget about them the next day you are still excited about it.. Fucking rookie..

my winning NBA season, my winning NCAAB season, my winning NCAAF season, my winning NFL season. you see, i can win and get over a bad season..

Post a link with you're records in these sports cause just like last seasons baseball, you went around claiming you were doing good but once you were tracked it came about you were doing horrible..

Post a link with some proof please.. Thanks lame..

andrew748

Banned

i'm going to regret this i know but, i am so bored with this back and forth between mo and gyno it's untrue.

and in eog style it will continue for months unless it's dealt with.

this "rape", was this a consensual act?

was time served due to a conviction.

or was this forum bravado?

if she said yes then the only person that got fucked was the state and helllo aren't you gambling guys fucking uncle sam by betting???

if it was rape as in non consensual than i suggest that gyno consider excluding the gallery as a forum open to him.

now sort it out guys.

andrew748

Banned

right well that's not rape to me.

a little young imo and not to be encouraged certainly.

there are plenty of dads here that would be out looking for you if it was their daughter.
and it wouldn't be to congratulate you.

rape is when a female or any age says no at any stage of the encounter and you don't back off.

Apple

Banned

right well that's not rape to me.

a little young imo and not to be encouraged certainly.

there are plenty of dads here that would be out looking for you if it was their daughter.
and it wouldn't be to congratulate you.

rape is when a female or any age says no at any stage of the encounter and you don't back off.

It's nothing I'm proud of for sure that is why I mentioned it was the worst thing I've ever done..

mofome is a self righteous prick...

Katie

EOG Master

i agree too. this is getting old like drew said.

andrew748

Banned

It's nothing I'm proud of for sure that is why I mentioned it was the worst thing I've ever done..
says all i need to read on the subject

andrew, this rape was b/w a 23 year old 'man' and a 15 year old baby girl. she cant even get her learners, but gyno rapes her. nice way to become an adult.

i didn't realise your education system was that backwards in the states mo.
do you really have any detail?

maybe she was precocious, i seem to remember in that thread some one "raped " an unconscious girl on an ironing board.

that would worry me more than this.

so can you two agree to disagree and move on.

says all i need to read on the subject

i didn't realise your education system was that backwards in the states mo.
do you really have any detail?

maybe she was precocious, i seem to remember in that thread some one "raped " an unconscious girl on an ironing board.

that would worry me more than this.

so can you two agree to disagree and move on.

I AGREE WITH ANDREW AND JIMMY!!

DREW A LEARNERS IS A PERMIT TO DRIVE WITH AN ADULT!! :cocktail