EOG members living in Vegas

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: EOG members living in Vegas

If you need a place to stay while your condo gets finished, be sure to call me.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I'll second that Slimey, I have a spare room if you need a place to crash if something comes up

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

JK, Tuckman...you guys are the best. Things look to be on track, though. Once I get settled in, maybe I can throw a weekend pool party at the condo. :cheers

Mjh702

EOG Enthusiast

I am here in Vegas also, in the service dept of the car business if I can help

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

Oh yeah....Fishead lives in Vegas too. He needs to reemerge so he can tell me where the best deals for everything is! :houra

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

PalmTree, JeffKSU, Stephen Nover, Heim and Fezzik live in Las Vegas.

I drive a shuttle van here in Vegas, so if you need a ride..... And to answer tuckman, mjh and I both work at Desert Toyota on west Sahara...

High Times lives in Vegas. He must live there because he wrote that in his signature. As he would say no reason to lie.

I will be back there this summer .......

Had to get away for a while

:btj:

From the way you talk I thought Vegas was an ATM for a experienced gambler like yourself. BTW update where you live even if its your Mom's basement.

High Times

EOG Master

From the way you talk I thought Vegas was an ATM for a experienced gambler like yourself. BTW update where you live even if its your Mom's basement.

My mother almost killed me when I was 2 years old and put me in a hospital for a year.

She then was put in a mental hospital for the rest of her life and died 3 years ago.

The point.

:finger004

Internet pussy

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

Hey Munson I'm half Russian:cheers Will be in Vegas til 20th stop by The Smokeypoint!!

My mother almost killed me when I was 2 years old and put me in a hospital for a year.

She then was put in a mental hospital for the rest of her life and died 3 years ago.

The point.

:finger004

Internet pussy

sorry to hear that. This time you are being truthfull I'm sure. However, it does explain some things.