EOG/SBR And Nonsense Posters

As someone who has a little experience tweaking other sites, I might have an opinion.

The EOG/SBR current feud is a one-way street.

EOG is bombared by SBR John. He's everywhere on EOG with everything from congratulations to the defectors to the costs of posters changing forums. I've never heard of SBR John before this week. Trust me, half of the posters here, he could have back.

But what YOU don't see is that WE don't see a lot (or any) Ken Weitzner posts at SBR.

Did I mention the feud is a one-way street?

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: EOG/SBR And Nonsense Posters

Just when I start to despise reading your posts Jeff.....

You actually say something I agree with.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Well look what happened over the last few days.

That would explain it.

Ken is a shrewd businessman.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Ken was posting at sbr a decent amount the past week or so. Even made a thread saying help me get to 100 posts so i can get ticket to bash or something like that... nothing wrong with that. Ken is a good guy but at least have your facts right if your going to say stuff like that

Blondie

EOG Master

5 Star, how I read it was that Ken was not over there making himself and his company look bad by his rants and tirades such as what Mr. SBR John is doing here.

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

Ken was posting at sbr a decent amount the past week or so. Even made a thread saying help me get to 100 posts so i can get ticket to bash or something like that... nothing wrong with that. Ken is a good guy but at least have your facts right if your going to say stuff like that

Little did SBR real know he was there stealing their top posters shrewd business man indeed madcapper:cheers

I wonder if The Shrink will still get any complimentary accomodations at the SBR Bash now.

:+clueless

5 star bomb

EOG Master

5 Star, how I read it was that Ken was not over there making himself and his company look bad by his rants and tirades such as what Mr. SBR John is doing here.

No not at all. I like Shrink, I was just stating he was over there posting is all

Blondie

EOG Master

I am waiting to see how long it takes for everyone's private messages from SBR to "magically" make it on a forum :(

70ut

EOG Enthusiast

I wonder if The Shrink will still get any complimentary accomodations at the SBR Bash now.

:+clueless

Looks like he needs 8 more posts reload they need to add shrink to their poster traitor list:LMAO

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat width="100%">Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.18 seconds. Sports Handicapping - Sports Betting - Sports Picks - SBR Forum: Members List </TD><TD class=vbmenu_control id=memberlist_search style="CURSOR: hand" state="false" unselectable="true">Search Members<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("memberlist_search"); </SCRIPT> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD class=thead noWrap align=left>User Name </TD><TD class=thead noWrap>Join Date </TD><TD class=thead noWrap>Posts </TD><TD class=thead noWrap>Avatar</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD class=alt1Active id=u20 align=left>THE SHRINK SBR Hustler
</TD><TD class=alt2>08-10-2005</TD><TD class=alt1>92</TD><TD class=alt2> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=tfoot align=right colSpan=4>Showing results 1 to 1 of 1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1240598 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 06-06-08, 06:24 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #1 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Jeff Jones<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1240598", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Gadfly/Curmudgeon

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1240598 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->EOG/SBR And Nonsense Posters<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->As someone who has a little experience tweaking other sites,
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

What site did you own, Jeff?

Journeyman

EOG Master

As someone who has a little experience tweaking other sites, I might have an opinion.

The EOG/SBR current feud is a one-way street.

EOG is bombared by SBR John. He's everywhere on EOG with everything from congratulations to the defectors to the costs of posters changing forums. I've never heard of SBR John before this week. Trust me, half of the posters here, he could have back.

But what YOU don't see is that WE don't see a lot (or any) Ken Weitzner posts at SBR.

Did I mention the feud is a one-way street?

This is the way it has always been....they talk about 'us' we don't ever have to talk about them, why is that?

:LMAO and this goes way way back .

Just making sure that you realize that SBR John has retired and isnt heavily involved with SBR anymore.

Blondie

EOG Master

Just making sure that you realize that SBR John has retired and isnt heavily involved with SBR anymore.

I understand that, but with the username of SBR it sets an example for the company. How would it look if I were to go to another site sign up as EOG blondie (then quit EOG) and start on a tirade. It would reflect back on EOG

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Blondie,

With tits like those, no one would care what you do. Nice rack. :thumbsup