EOG tourny 02/23 Running Game comments

Vance

EOG Senior Member
Was just thinking if any one playing in the tourney wanted to post their thoughts as the tourney is played, i for one want everyone to know, I AM TAKING THIS BITCH DOWN TONIGHT

tblaze

EOG Addicted
Re: EOG tourny 02/23 Running Game comments

wonder if you played the night i won this tourney :LMAO

Vance

EOG Senior Member

tuckman in the lead so far, well see if he keeps it up

Vance

EOG Senior Member

im out like a bitch in 38th, gl to the rest

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

ugh typical second. Got sucked out on by the river. Brock has a bad case of the all ins and somehow lucks out most of the tourny. Sorry Tuck I could've made something out of that first place prize. Brock is gonna lose it within the first 3 hours it hits his account. Until next week boys.

Brock

EOG Dedicated

Na just made three staright withdrawals $2500.00 $900 $1000 with a $500 deposit.
Just have to have some control. Thank you EOG and Tuckman.

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

So what's that put u at only 40k down on the year? :LMAO

nice torney with some really good guys. Something is up with the software there for sure. I never win a hand I am behind in. I got short stacked and was forced to push and won 2 races, unfortunately I got 6th my kk lost on the river to roachie's ace jack. We were both all in preflop with small stacks.

Deluxer

EOG Enthusiast

i can not place in this tourney i dont know why. i am not even talking about winning, just placing.

Vance

EOG Senior Member

i think we just have real quality players. i would like to see if we could have a Leaderboard for the poker tourney with like year end prizes or something, so we have something to talk trash about week to week and it rewards regular players

BigDaddy

EOG Master

nice torney with some really good guys. Something is up with the software there for sure. I never win a hand I am behind in. I got short stacked and was forced to push and won 2 races, unfortunately I got 6th my kk lost on the river to roachie's ace jack. We were both all in preflop with small stacks.

how did you play?

i dont see how you got in

Tuckman

Uh Poster

how did you play?

i dont see how you got in

if you look over his posts they were not bullshit and well thought out...He has blended in well and not just tried to reach his post count in 2 days and has shared some valuable opinions..I gave him a bone and stated that in the weekly signup thread a few weeks back, but i also told him at the table this past week he will need to reach it ontime before this weeks signup or will not be allowed to play..

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i didnt look them over i just saw the 85

good to know he is going to be a good one

nice call tuck

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i didnt look them over i just saw the 85

good to know he is going to be a good one

nice call tuck

yea he has been a quality poster for sure, hope he sticks around, especially with CFB as that is his speciality