EOG TRADED AWAY BEANTOWNIM FOR????

I am dead serious here...

EOG TRADED AWAY BEANTOWNIM FOR A POSTER WHO WE THINK IS MORE VALUABLE...

Anyone think they know who? :LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: EOG TRADED AWAY BEANTOWNIM FOR????

I am dead serious here...

EOG TRADED AWAY BEANTOWNIM FOR A POSTER WHO WE THINK IS MORE VALUABLE...

Anyone think they know who? :LMAO

Can you narrow it down a bit more... you only eliminated one MAYBE two people from the entire posting body on all the forums :doh1

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr align="center"><td class="alt1Active" id="u24793" align="left">ACE-ACE EX BOOKIE
</td> <td class="alt2">11,220</td> <td class="alt1">05-24-2008</td> <td class="alt2"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr align="center"><td class="alt1Active" id="u47056" align="left">Timetopay Old School
</td> <td class="alt2">7,532</td> <td class="alt1">04-16-2008</td> <td class="alt2"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

I thought BeantownJim had a no-trade clause in his contract with us.

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr align="center"><td class="alt1Active" id="u24793" align="left">ACE-ACE EX BOOKIE
</td> <td class="alt2">11,220</td> <td class="alt1">05-24-2008</td> <td class="alt2"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

It is someone who has already posted in this thread...:bank:

More will be revealed in time...:cheers

THE SHRINK

Blondie

EOG Master

So is this a guessing game?

and if so...

Are moderators allowed to guess? :rolleyes:

Why will you trade a useless poster Shrink? Just put him on waivers.

It's all about VALUE and getting the BEST of it (which I believe we did)!!! :cheers

P.S.

I bet Blondie guesses right but I'm not denying or confirming hers..

I know the feeling. You grabbed me on waivers when another forum cut me. You'll make a great GM in baseball.

:+excited-

Blondie

EOG Master

Dang it...:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

SHHhhhhhhh.....

All I asked is if it is someone that is wordy or someone that is full of one liners :doh1

You REALLY are no fun tonight :(

You tell me I can guess and then when I ask a question you IGNORE it and tell me to be quiet :finger004

and to the person referenced above: It is a pleasure to have you around! You are a great addition IMHO!

Last edited:

I know the feeling. You grabbed me on waivers when another forum cut me. You'll make a great GM in baseball.

:+excited-

You impressed me with:

I have officially moved into this forum after leaving the clowns at SBR to drink their own vomit. If someone from SBR follows me here and harasses me I will waterboard them with their own urine. :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO