EOG...What is going on?

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I love the radio show. I joined because I admire Dink and have really gained alot of respect John Kelly. There are a couple of great posters who dont post much from what I can see.

However everytime I come on here to post picks or discuss poker in my thread that I started with the greatest intentions there is some tout, no one outside of this forum has ever heard of using anti-semetic slurs, another guy who uses the N word on a daily basis and thinks that blackpeople.com is racist because whitepeople.com would be deemer more racist... This is asinine. I find myself really upset being a jewish man who dates women of color.
Why is there so much hate on here?
Why is there a tout who posts 400 x a day from what I can tell? Who is mean spirited and racist towards others?
Does he make others money? I have no clue who he is and google barely shows anything besides here.
Why is so little discussed when it comes to sports?
I joined here and stopped posting across the way because i thought this was a more professional place.. How wrong was I and am I just not looking at the right threads?
Love the blog by JK, the radio interviews...just wondering more less am I seeing things wrong?

Re: EOG- What is going on?

kick rocks kid

with a gay name like "drinkyourmilkshake" no one will take u seriously, seriously

Mammon

EOG Master

What tout? and Eog is freedom of speech so you have to take the good with the bad.

We are all grow men here.
People posting on a forum shouldn't bother you.
Besides if you post to many sports related threads Mamon will call you an attention whore.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

We have issues with censorship, Milkshake.

Some contributors like BEANTOWNJIM and railbird are viewed as characters and receive a free pass with what they write.

For the most part, we've adopted an "almost anything goes" policy.

I'm glad you've voiced your displeasure with certain topics because the goal is to set some community standards.

The vast majority of EOGers like the free-wheeling discussion with little or no oversight.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: EOG...What is going on?

One other note, Milkshake: thanks for the kind words about my efforts at EOG and I'll pass along your compliment to Dink.

:cheers

The X

EOG Dedicated

We have issues with censorship, Milkshake.

Some contributors like BEANTOWNJIM and railbird are viewed as characters and receive a free pass with what they write.

For the most part, we've adopted an "almost anything goes" policy.

I'm glad you've voiced your displeasure with certain topics because the goal is to set some community standards.

The vast majority of EOGers like the free-wheeling discussion with little or no oversight.

Agree with J.K.

"If you don't step in shit. It won't follow you home."

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

It's 2013 FFS. Racism exists still? Why? Where?
Ive never seen anyone on 2 plus 2 post a racist comment. Its 1 million members. Is it just so hidden because we all grew up admiring Ivey as poker players?
The meatman guy is a problem, character or not. This guy is promoting his site, putting people down calling them "dirty jews" thats not free-wheeling John and that is not a funny term in any part of my world.
My name? Avon (i like your name better and the show is my fav all time series) comes from a prop bet I won at commerce wh ere I drank milkshakes being lactose intolerent. I used to play triple draw and the asians would call me milkshake..used it as my sn on ftp and stars..it stuck. But yeah it is fairly ridiculous name. It beats Eddie33 imo.
Im bored and card dead playing 20/40 @ the B so I read forums all day and this is the only one that is set up for gaming..but no ones discussing the games.
Sorry if Im boring as Im a genuinally nice guy who doesn't understand what's going on is all.

Mikey Boy

EOG Member

It's 2013 FFS. Racism exists still? Why? Where?
Ive never seen anyone on 2 plus 2 post a racist comment. Its 1 million members. Is it just so hidden because we all grew up admiring Ivey as poker players?
The meatman guy is a problem, character or not. This guy is promoting his site, putting people down calling them "dirty jews" thats not free-wheeling John and that is not a funny term in any part of my world.
My name? Avon (i like your name better and the show is my fav all time series) comes from a prop bet I won at commerce wh ere I drank milkshakes being lactose intolerent. I used to play triple draw and the asians would call me milkshake..used it as my sn on ftp and stars..it stuck. But yeah it is fairly ridiculous name. It beats Eddie33 imo.
Im bored and card dead playing 20/40 @ the B so I read forums all day and this is the only one that is set up for gaming..but no ones discussing the games.
Sorry if Im boring as Im a genuinally nice guy who doesn't understand what's going on is all.

you sir are boring

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Drink

EOG went thru a time when it was struggling a great deal. During that time the place was a ghost town. It was during that time that the idea of "free speech" was put into place. I think? the mind set was if we ban 3 of the only 6 people who post here we are F'ed.

Now that the site has picked up a great deal, I am of the mind set that overall the standards should be tightned up. if we lose a few posters as a result, so be it. I think in the long run we will end up gaining more.

2 cents

hels

EOG Dedicated

Racism doesn't exist on 2+2 and other forums because they are so heavily moderated. Make one racist comment and your life time ban will come in minutes. There is talk about games and poker. Milwaukee made a thread today about add-ons and there are some very insightful comments.

Drink

EOG went thru a time when it was struggling a great deal. During that time the place was a ghost town. It was during that time that the idea of "free speech" was put into place. I think? the mind set was if we ban 3 of the only 6 people who post here we are F'ed.

Now that the site has picked up a great deal, I am of the mind set that overall the standards should be tightned up. if we lose a few posters as a result, so be it. I think in the long run we will end up gaining more.

2 cents
No. You hqve something good here eog. Don't change it.

hels

EOG Dedicated

Drink

2 cents

Do you realize how badly you are contradicting yourself?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Drink

2 cents

LOL No.

This goes back to the Ken days... look at some of the old posts when I first showed up. I was asking why guys like JoeyDonuts, Timely and others weren't being banned. The one thing Kenny would censor, though, was criticism of sponsors.

But guys like Donuts and others aren't bad... they just like to talk some smack... we have the ignore function for that...

Instead, I made friends with all the posters.

And, yes, there's guys like Meatman, who I've banned about three times now. I certainly don't see him not being banned in the future, especially with the way he's been lately.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Drink milkshake is a pussy, who in their right mind would want to post with a fag like that? Constant bashing of a race or religion is a bore but an occasional jab is good for a little banter....

Mikey Boy

EOG Member

Drink milkshake is a pussy, who in their right mind would want to post with a fag like that? Constant bashing of a race or religion is a bore but an occasional jab is good for a little banter....

Exactly who the fuck would want to come and talk gambling with this asshole?!? Tell milkshake to get the sand out of his vagina and relax. It's just unreal, how any adult can get all butt hurt over an internet gambling forum.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

See? Im not saying this is a bad forum im saying where do I find just talk of sports. Im sorry but i agree in moderators banning people who are trolling or being malicious but if it wasnt every other thread itd be great. Make a bigot, race related, throwdown your ignorance sub forum.
The rest of the world with common sense can go without seeing it. Theres gotta be a million places for bigots to share their thoughts why a gambling forum..every team they bet on they must hate the whole roster basically.

Who does a racist cheer for in a nba game..mike miller? I mean cmon!

Teddy kgb

Banned

Yeah a Mike Miller.... We all here enjoy sports so if a racist by your definition means hating someone by the color of their skin then I guess your full of shit.....I don't know any pussies like this in the real world, would love to know how a total pussy like a milk shake was raised...

Mikey Boy

EOG Member

See? Im not saying this is a bad forum im saying where do I find just talk of sports. Im sorry but i agree in moderators banning people who are trolling or being malicious but if it wasnt every other thread itd be great. Make a bigot, race related, throwdown your ignorance sub forum.
The rest of the world with common sense can go without seeing it. Theres gotta be a million places for bigots to share their thoughts why a gambling forum..every team they bet on they must hate the whole roster basically.

I'm sure Martha Stewart has a forum that would suit you better

Teddy kgb

Banned

Probably lived in a swinger house

Im getting sick of my post being censored.....not 100% sure whos doing it but I'd prefer a 30 day ban same as is given to other guys more then I would the constant messing with my post.

I'm a big boy , you want to teach me a lesson then do it like a big boy also

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

Haha! Wow when all you have in life is a message board...i guess you defend it like..its well all you have.
I just suggested that if you wanna be racist and ignore that this is a gaming forum then create a seperate sub forum.
Currently the threads that are non gaming related out number those that do.
Its odd, that debating racism you decided to insult me by telling me a black man was with my mom..that wouldn't bother me.
You being a bigot thought this was insulting, it shows the level of ignorance I was curious over.
You can lock it up mods.
Ill still keep my thread and listen to the shows but will be too ashamed to tell people where to look at my plays and record in the future.
BOL dink & john kelly, all others who grind a living from this life. Anyone who wants to discuss plays or poker feel free to pm me here or 2p2

The X

EOG Dedicated

I agree with the racist remarks. But if you know somenone it's different. Guys who have posted together for years can get away with it.

So trim up your man-gina and welcome to EOG squirt.

Ifffff Tedy KGB want's to finger bang your mom. He will.

Iffff I want your mom to toss my salad then she will goddammit.

Now that Tucks gone. Iffff Kinger tells you to go make a sandwhich you will. And pray. Just pray there are no pickles on that motherfucker.

You got this Junior????????????

Im getting sick of my post being censored.....not 100% sure whos doing it but I'd prefer a 30 day ban same as is given to other guys more then I would the constant messing with my post.

:lol

kinger did the same to my post

so much for free speech

all of our rights are being taken away similar to whats going on in this country

hels

EOG Dedicated

i love how this dude thinks he is apart of eog

son u run a few contests here and there

thats all u have reached ur ceiling, if u wanna call it a ceiling

He needs to stick to the contests. If he did he might garner some respect if he only did that.

hels

EOG Dedicated

Ever since the original SBR-bash-athon I've tried to keep my nose above water. Kinger and JK have been great mods towards me and anytime I've asked for anything they have helped me with no problems.

This is a 1% (biker reference) forum. There are very few rules but the rules that are in place have zero tolerance.