EOG's $1,000 Free Roll courtesy of BookMaker.eu, Tues. Feb. 28th. Registration cut off: Sunday, 10pm EST

Moldoveanu

EOG Master
Re: EOG's $1,000 Free Roll courtesy of BookMaker.eu, Tues. Feb. 28th. Registration cut off: Sunday, 10pm EST

innnnnn

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated
Re: EOG's $1,000 Free Roll courtesy of BookMaker.eu, Tues. Feb. 28th. Registration cut off: Sunday, 10pm EST

in....+450 to win it all???

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

You are the favorite so far.

roachman

EOG Addicted

in,please dont leave me out again, ty

J

joeybagadonuts

in

KKoz9

EOG Senior Member

In please :btj:

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

In, thanks for contest.

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

In, been having a terrible showing on these things.

lies lies lies all lies, i had every right to post about bookmaker because we sat at the tables for 2 hours and nobody had any idea what was going on

the only person being harrassed is me. I am active and i do post and i have deposited.

Kharma will bite people in the ass that wished me and my family death.

Jealous because people know im the best poker player here. People here do nothing but think about themselves.

4 people posted that want me out? The rest want me in.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

was gonna say the magic word but instead won't. i am going to see a so cal HS semifinal basketball game and thus won't be able to embarrass all of you. consider yourselves lucky for this week

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

lies lies lies all lies, i had every right to post about bookmaker because we sat at the tables for 2 hours and nobody had any idea what was going on

the only person being harrassed is me. I am active and i do post and i have deposited.

Kharma will bite people in the ass that wished me and my family death.

Jealous because people know im the best poker player here. People here do nothing but think about themselves.

4 people posted that want me out? The rest want me in.

Thanks for participating.

In, please. Thank you Bookmaker and EOG.

in please and thank you

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

What time is this freeroll at tonight?

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Can't seem to register for poker again. They say you need a password again. Tried to sign up yesterday also. Cr74524

Kahn

EOG Enthusiast

In have fun thank u

jigroc420

EOG Member

can't wait to play