EOG's $1,000 Free Roll courtesy of BookMaker, Tues. Feb. 14th! Registration cut off: Monday, 10pm EST

Last week's free roll suffered an outage due to technical problems experienced by the hosting company. I will coordinate for a do-over with the contestants who were still alive at time of the outage. Look for a new thread with information for qualifying members soon.

EOG's Valentine's Day Free Roll!
Let's get registration started for next week's $1,000 Valentine Day's free roll! To participate, simply post expressing your interest, and share with the forum what you will be giving your "significant other" for Valentine's Day. Extra points for anyone uploading their story on YouTube! :)

Those who haven't already done so should email me their Bookmaker account number and EOG username for enrollment.

Registration will strictly close on Monday, at 10pm EST, so be sure to register before then.

Thank you, and happy Valentine's day!

Re: EOG's $1,000 Free Roll courtesy of BookMaker, Tues. Feb. 14th! Registratio cut off: Monday, 10pm EST

Re: EOG's $1,000 Free Roll courtesy of BookMaker, Tues. Feb. 14th! Registratio cut off: Monday, 10pm EST

IN please sir...12io4j2w90

I will be giving my wife a "hard time" :fuck:for Valentines Day...might throw in some roses also. :LMAO

BigDaddy

EOG Master

in

i will be spending valentines day alone once again

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

In, and the GF will be getting chocolate covered strawberries which I will eat most of.

Mjh702

EOG Enthusiast

In Please

Same chocolate covered strawberries every year, some roses and possibly an iPad

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

IN please and thank you :btj:

In Mikey, and the lady shall get these

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

I'm in
box of chocolate and necklace

share with the forum what you will be giving your "significant other" for Valentine's Day. Extra points for anyone uploading their story on YouTube! :)

I'm not sure YouTube will allow that type of video upload...:doggie

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

Count me in for the next tourney.

Single this Valentine's Day. Don't know many women who would put up with 3:00 a.m. poker tournaments.

mobetter

EOG Addicted

In :cheers

PackFan12

EOG Member
Re: EOG's $1,000 Free Roll courtesy of BookMaker, Tues. Feb. 14th! Registration cut off: Monday, 10pm EST

in, and i will be alone this valentines day...

Re: EOG's $1,000 Free Roll courtesy of BookMaker, Tues. Feb. 14th! Registration cut off: Monday, 10pm EST

IN

please don't forget me this week. Thanks.

LCD

I'm in. Probably dinner and Safe House.

Kahn

EOG Enthusiast

In thank u

I'm In and she might get a 4th pump, as I'm known in these parts as the 3 pump and dump..CHUMP...:LMAO:LMAO

Big DADDY, you've got to get yourself a woman, you single guys shouldn't have it any better than us married fools..Just kidding AMY, you know I love you.. :lol

Kahn

EOG Enthusiast

How about a party of 2 with lot of love (smile)

Wade

EOG Master

in :scooter

PO69

EOG Master

I am in

Tuckman

Uh Poster

not to mention hes a scamming fuck who tried to steal a freeplay from bookmaker :shoot:

rjt721

EOG Master

in

penis

moneyburning

EOG Addicted

In.... Giving her the whip :whip: then a few drinks:cocktail:cocktail

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

Ban TTwarrior

ecwg

EOG Senior Member

Im in... and I'llbe giving her a hip deep oil change .:houra:btj::pop::tebow:houra

Wade

EOG Master

ttwarrior should be banned.

slyone66

EOG Master

in to win boyz:lock::lock:

roachman

EOG Addicted

In please

in please

I'll sign again in hopes I don't get looked over again this week.

:deadhorse:

ttwarrior should be banned from this tourney.

pretzelz

EOG Addicted

I'm in for this week. I just got back from Vegas with my gf and she went ballistic at the airport for no reason so we're no longer together. Hence I will be by myself for Valentine's Day.

vegaseagles

EOG Senior Member

in please

Herbie

EOG Addicted

in

i will be spending valentines day alone once again

BD you can you be valentines...

In please

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

Lets give this another go. In

newport2

EOG Dedicated

IN

joeblow

EOG Addicted

in~

KKoz9

EOG Senior Member

In please :thumbsup

Hope they have the problems fixed from last week. I wasn't alive for the actual outage but the software was screwing up for awhile before it too...timing out and not allowing players to input anything. Never had that prob on Bookmaker before.

Brock

EOG Dedicated

In thank you.