EOG's $1,000 Free Roll courtesy of BookMaker, Tues. Feb. 21st. Registration cut off: Sunday, 10pm EST

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated
Re: EOG's $1,000 Free Roll courtesy of BookMaker, Tues. Feb. 21st. Registration cut off: Sunday, 10pm EST

Will join the EOG faithful, thx for the reminder

WMtribe17

EOG Dedicated
Re: EOG's $1,000 Free Roll courtesy of BookMaker, Tues. Feb. 21st. Registration cut off: Sunday, 10pm EST

In

lookin' forward to this one.........in please.

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

IN

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

In unless it is too late.:pop:

tripp

EOG Master

put me at kingers table i will take him out quick

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

is here way to keep a consistent cutoff time?? One week it's Sunday 10pm next week Monday 10pm. I know I should check more but can we keep it at the same day at least...please

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

IN for next week

Damn, last week the cutoff was Monday. Oh well.

KKoz9

EOG Senior Member

:doh1

Too late this week!

Good luck guys, see ya next week. :cheers

He Haith Me

EOG Member

In for what?

Post more.

I'm in for the tournament. I'm here because of Bookmaker poker.

I'll continue to post in places where I think I can add value...not just to hear myself talk.

I think the fact that BKR does a freeroll helps these forums. I'm not just hear to post just to post....nobody reads that.

If the goal of these forums is to encourage intelligent conversation, then I'm in the right place. If it's to make "x" number of muppet posts just to hit a "posting goal", then I'm clearly in the wrong place.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I'm in for the tournament. I'm here because of Bookmaker poker.

I'll continue to post in places where I think I can add value...not just to hear myself talk.

I think the fact that BKR does a freeroll helps these forums. I'm not just hear to post just to post....nobody reads that.

If the goal of these forums is to encourage intelligent conversation, then I'm in the right place. If it's to make "x" number of muppet posts just to hit a "posting goal", then I'm clearly in the wrong place.

It is, so let's see you around more often.

He Haith Me

EOG Member

It is, so let's see you around more often.

But technically, I can just post 7 or 8 more times and qualify. That makes a lot of sense.

I'm not here for a one week freeroll bro. Read some of the other posts I've made (it clearly won't take you long).

Obv the qualification should be at forum manager's discretion...regardless of the number of posts. Any clown can post a bunch of times. That doesn't mean they have any clue as to the topic at hand, can add any value, or can share any genuine experience.

Case and point, whoever the gentleman who started the "online pro vs. live pro". Seriously? That post is hilarious and is clearly from a muppet who has just had his ass handed to him his whole life online.

Case and point, whoever the gentleman who started the "online pro vs. live pro". Seriously? That post is hilarious and is clearly from a muppet who has just had his ass handed to him his whole life online.

That is why is no longer playing in the EOG tournament

Entrant information now sent to BookMaker. Enjoy the free roll courtesy of BookMaker and EOG.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

47 man field tonight...largest in quite some time..looking to bust kinger :lock:

I'm looking to take out SDCHARGERS21....with a vengeance. :btj:

slyone66

EOG Master

hey guys been busy as hell at work, working on a big condo project 2 hours from home, so dead tired as i write this and might not make it to the tourney, if not there sorry, one less entrant to the money, not looking good though, up at 4:00 am and a long day /week ahead of me. try to make it if not see you all next week.

He Haith Me

EOG Member

Can someone please PM me the password? I'm in the tournament but am waiting for Mike to PM the password to me

He haith me, u shouldnt be qualfiied according to rules. if it was me posting the way you are now, id be booted from the site

Brock

EOG Dedicated

post 37 and am not regestered.

PackFan12

EOG Member

Good Tournament guys, my first 1st place finish :cheers, congrats to everyone else who placed!!

Where did Kinger place? Curious... Anyone know?