EOG's $1,000 Free Roll courtesy of BookMaker, Tues. Feb 7

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: EOG's $1,000 Free Roll courtesy of BookMaker, Tues. Feb 7

its not just the poker its everything that is down

just called them and the guy on the other end kept saying the site is down and we can't take calls..he just kept repeating the site is down and we can't take calls..

Agree...no maybe 14 isn't warrior still there...

BigDaddy

EOG Master

if it would get chopped it should go by chip count

make a value per chip

of course every small stack would want it chopped evenly

since they pay out in freeplay, how about all 1st place
chopping with current chip count really wouldnt be fair either

Perhaps a 2nd tourney with the 14 people left

no big daddy, I was getting ready to :scooter:scooterall over your ass..

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Look, if a baseball game goes 5 1/2 innings, its a complete game. I say call it official right now, pay where everybody is standing.

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

no one was running away with it... chop it even... and no, I wasnt a small stack.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I just called bookmaker (877-527-7256) and spoke to the wagering dept., they admitted they are working on the problems.

this did not go 5.5 innings, final table is the half way mark weeding through the shit...

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Profane, how is "chop it even" fair to those who were doing very well? What you are proposing is communism

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

What a joke. LMAO at all the people that first claim poker is skilled, then don't connect the dots. This does not happen in real skilled events. There 11:15 freeroll is down also. So, I guess everyone that signed up for the 11:15 should get something also? So, I guess someone that just squat for a couple of hours now deserves a part of the stash? LMAO.

LCD

I think they just get it running again and whoever's there plays it out. When it happened to me before, I called up to complain and they told me I came in 2nd. I wasn't anyway near second so I think I luckboxed some massive blind versus blind all-ins. The blinds will probably be 5000/10000 by the time it resumes so should be pretty lol.

I'm sure they will get it fixed and the tourney will automatically resume around 2:00 am...2348ji23e

BigDaddy

EOG Master

well it looks like

1st place mark
2nd place bigdaddy

:scooter

Herbie

EOG Addicted

the 17 guys left should chop the $1000 if it doesnt resume

The way I recall pokerstars and full tilt dealt with these type of things is give everyone still alive their buyin back (or next place payout if you were in the money so maybe last place money since is a freeroll?) and chop of the rest of the prize pool based on chip count equity... No clue how bookmaker will do it but IMO this is the fairest way (well, if you ignore things like min-cash wizards' (like TTwarrior) chips being worth about half as much as everyone else's)...

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

What a joke. LMAO at all the people that first claim poker is skilled, then don't connect the dots. This does not happen in real skilled events. There 11:15 freeroll is down also. So, I guess everyone that signed up for the 11:15 should get something also? So, I guess someone that just squat for a couple of hours now deserves a part of the stash? LMAO.

losing players usually say this

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

THAT'S WHY IT'S BETTER TO LIVE ON THE LEFT COAST, FOLKS, IT'S ONLY 8:41 PM RIGHT NOW. I CAN'T IMAGINE HAVING TO WAIT TILL 8:30 FOR MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL TO START AND HAVING IT END SOMEWHERE IN THE VICINITY OF MIDNIGHT.

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

Nope all of your suggestions are just self-serving bs. Like I said what about all the people who entered into the 11:15 freeroll and planned the rest of the night around it? If you deserve pay for not technically placing so do they.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

THAT'S WHY IT'S BETTER TO LIVE ON THE LEFT COAST, FOLKS, IT'S ONLY 8:41 PM RIGHT NOW. I CAN'T IMAGINE HAVING TO WAIT TILL 8:30 FOR MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL TO START AND HAVING IT END SOMEWHERE IN THE VICINITY OF MIDNIGHT.

:finger004

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

You got fucked by a fake skilled computer sport. Kinda like playing Madden and it just cuts off. :LMAO

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

BIG DADDY, YOU HAVE RED EYES EVERY TUESDAY MORNING, DON'T YOU?

Wade

EOG Master

living on the east coast is better. couldn't imagine having nfl games start at 10am.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

back up

down to 8

ttwarrior is not on the list