EOG's $1,000 Free Roll courtesy of BookMaker, Tues. Feb 7

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
Re: EOG's $1,000 Free Roll courtesy of BookMaker, Tues. Feb 7

MOVE TO HAWAII, MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL STARTS AT 3:30 PM AND ENDS AT 7 PM, STILL ENOUGH TIME TO GET LEI-ED

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

NFL AT 10AM IS AWESOME! OF COURSE I'M A MORNING PERSON

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

ehorsex is back up and running, that's one of their affiliate sights, so good news

LOL I'm at the gas station filling up the truck and the attendant is rebooting his laptop...probably on BM or DSI
:LMAO

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I loved it when my 49ers went to the motor city and kicked Lions' ass! And the Lion's coach got his feelings "hurt".

PackFan12

EOG Member

LOL this is funny i just want to cash to get some credit around here!!

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

Honestly, I am going to give them a call or get on live chat soon because if people would have known that 15 people rather than 10 get paid it would have been a total different game. They either need to finish this out, start it all over, or pay everyone or no-one. Can't just make up rules as you go without taking everyone that came to play into account.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

bigdaddy is across street telling everyone he is in the EOG 1k weekly freeroll..way to keep this on the downlow :+clueless

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

What happened to the packers, packfan? I guess the Giants were on toooooo much of a roll. They deserved it, they truly have some heart.

Herbie

EOG Addicted

back up

down to 8

ttwarrior is not on the list

I'm still not back in but if TT didn't cash at least it looks like bookmaker's random generator is doing a good enough job of mimicking the process of natural selection to wean out the weakest links...
:cheers

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

"truthseeker" YOU are the one who's trying to make up "rules". Hypocrite.

impossible for me to be out since im looking at it now, im top 6 in chips,

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

why tell everyone at sbr? I sorta enjoy 30-40 man fields..we might get over 100 next week

hey big daddy get your big ass on that:scooterand quit talking it up over there we are fine...:LMAO:lol

back up but not fair for those that already left or had aces when site disconnected

PackFan12

EOG Member

back on and yeah marcinsac ill give the giants their due but you couldnt beat the redskins in the regular season so ill see you again next year, althoug i was cheering for the giants bradys 4th ring makes it harder for rodgers to catch!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

No disrespect, Pack, Your team is one of the best! Much better than when favre was around. There are 5 GLAMOUR teams in the NFL: GREEN BAY, SAN FRAN, NY GIANTS, NEW ENGLAND, NEW ORLEANS

BigDaddy

EOG Master

this was posted by bimmer

OKAY THE WORD IS............Their sit is in fact down. the poker tourney that moneyburning was talking about is rescheduled for Thursday. The site will be up in a "few" hours ( what else could the guy say to keep us off their tel lines ? ) - Tells me they're doing an upgrade on the system.
Good time for it and well announced !

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

LOOK AT WHO THE GIANTS KNOCKED OFF: GREEN BAY, SAN FRAN, THEN NEW ENGLAND. THAT'S AWESOME!

english please?

what is rescheduled, so people that got knocked out early play again?

PackFan12

EOG Member

i agree but SF i want 1 more year out of until i put them there!

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

I don't get it. Now things are suspended. I'm not complaining but how much time do they think we have to just sit around?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

NOBODY HAD DEFENSE LIKE S.F.! THEIR OFFENSE WAS JUST AVERAGE, BUT WITH DEFENSE LIKE THAT, ALL YOU WANT IS FOR YOUR OFFENSE NOT TO MAKE MISTAKES.

PackFan12

EOG Member

i bet GB or NE beats SF by 20 or so i was at the game in lambeau in 2009 and 2010 and both of them were beat downs and they didnt do anything but add a coach