EOG's $1,000 Free Roll courtesy of BookMaker, Tues. Feb 7

Re: EOG's $1,000 Free Roll courtesy of BookMaker, Tues. Feb 7

someone should let them know we had 14 when it crashed and we are all sitting and waiting

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

YEAH AND THAT COACH TURNED STANFORD FROMA CELLAR DWELLAR INTO A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP-CALIBER TEAM. STANFORD BEAT U.S.C AS A 42-POINT UNDERDOG.

PackFan12

EOG Member

andrew luck is going to flop, mark my words so if u disagree u can talk shit to me in 2 years

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Andrew will be on his own, without Harbaug, you might be right. But look at what he did when they were together? Look at just about every 49er played to his best ability when Harbaugh camme aboard? A lot of people don't like Harbaugh, but you can't deny how he can turn a team around and also his incredible winning percentage. Stanford had one of the best defenses in the country too, defense is the foundation.

PackFan12

EOG Member

Still want one more year out of that team, and im not talking a division title because the divsion is a joke. If he has them in the hunt for a super bowl ring then ok ill give him and the team their due!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I agree, the division is a joke, but that makes them more powerful . . . they will easily win their division, and playing weak teams won't take too much out of them come playoff time. It's better than playing in the NFC East or Central

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Plus playing in a weak division makes their chances of getting home field advantage in the playoffs better

lobby shows all tourneys that were running either as finished or shutdown,

I think they shutdown half the tourneys and paid them according to finish

Some others were simply shutdown

eog tourney says running

update: says suspened now

PO69

EOG Master

The whole tourament should just be replayed tomorrow night with the 4 posters who were not included.

Can you imagie bookmaker fielding all of these phone calls over a freeroll??

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Why should it be replayed? reward those who were knocked out before the delay? Replay it from the time the delay started is fair.

whole tourney should not be replayed, should be played out with 14 people with the chip count we had.

I doubt we get anything at all though.

PO69

EOG Master

Now you know that they really cant replay the tournament from where it was at 14, that is too much too ask. I mean it is only a freeroll and you cant expect them to do that.

I have a feeling what will happen is that they will just cancel it for the week. Believe me that it isnt worth this much stress for them to even offer these freerolls

PackFan12

EOG Member

if it gets restarted, do it with the 15 left not everyone who lost previous to the server problem

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

Rating
Player PIMProyal finished in 1 place
Player HerbieBM finished in 1 place
Player trc99 finished in 1 place
Player SDahm44 finished in 1 place
Player Deal With It finished in 1 place
Player BigDaddyEOG finished in 1 place
Player bkr145815 finished in 1 place
Player bkr149342 finished in 1 place
Player ttwarrior4 finished in 1 place
Player SDCHARGERS21 finished in 1 place

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

What is going on? It named 10 players got "FIRST PLACE". Well I was in "FIRST PLACE' and I wasn't on the list?

slyone66

EOG Master

it said i finished first also in pop up but not listed....... i was 9th

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I am l5822l, I had over 10,000 points and was in first place and I'm not even on the list?

slyone66

EOG Master

they will straight it out good nite boyz, 5:30 comes early

marknsac, how did u get in the tourney if your name not on the list on page 2

never mind , i see your eog nick listed

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Ive been playing in this tourny for over 5 months, why do you care?

PO69

EOG Master

The way that they cancelled the tourney would indicate that no one wins a prize from this tournament.

Do us all a favor guys! Dont call and bug them too much about this shit that happened. If that happens then they may realize that these tournaments are even worth it to them

mobetter

EOG Addicted

i got the final screen capture of the chip leaders if bookmaker needs it

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

mobetter, please post it, (l5822l) was in first place

Herbie

EOG Addicted

The way that they cancelled the tourney would indicate that no one wins a prize from this tournament.

Do us all a favor guys! Dont call and bug them too much about this shit that happened. If that happens then they may realize that these tournaments are even worth it to them

Agreed 100% with this... Anyone who calls and nags bookmaker about this is an idiot considering how much they have already given to EOG with promos like this...

If you have any doubts about what you should do just ask yourself what TTWarrior would do and take the opposite action...
:cheers

PO69

EOG Master

Good post! TTWARRIOR would and DID make a thread at SBR about this tourney shit. That will certainly add another 5-10 players next week. So do the opposite of ttwarrrior and you are fine
Agreed 100% with this... Anyone who calls and nags bookmaker about this is an idiot considering how much they have already given to EOG with promos like this...

If you have any doubts about what you should do just ask yourself what TTWarrior would do and take the opposite action...
:cheers

quit being pussies and claim what is yours , your okay with sitting at the table being made a fool of, i guess you don't care about your time.

this is more than just a regular freeroll with alot of people.

that was the chip count after it restarted and played 2 or 3 hands

Herbie

EOG Addicted

Good post! TTWARRIOR would and DID make a thread at SBR about this tourney shit. That will certainly add another 5-10 players next week. So do the opposite of ttwarrrior and you are fine

2938u4ji23 Titty if you are so unhappy why not grow some balls and start a thread about it here? Only money Titty has to gamble with from handouts and clearly learned nothing from his banning before... Why any forum lets the freeloader hang around is beyond me...

Wade

EOG Master

since it went over 5 innings top ten should be paid.

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

Tuck you need to reban ttwarrior he made a thread accross the street sayin fu bookmaker, what an idiot, you were absolutely right to ban this POS