EOG's $1,000 Free Roll courtesy of BookMaker, Tues. Feb 7

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: EOG's $1,000 Free Roll courtesy of BookMaker, Tues. Feb 7

so what happened?

and everyone saying lets do it over is just really dumb.

we played and people got knocked out and we were all close to cashing

a few of us had good chip counts

look at the screenshot above

it should be divided up with the % of chips

JMO

PackFan12

EOG Member

I like that idea BigDaddy or, just pay the top 10 on that list equally 11 12 and 13 were all under 1000 chips and blinds were about to be 200/400.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

My take on the situation...

I agree with PO and Herbie..What happened last night sucked, no doubt. Bookmaker does not have to put on this great weekly game for us and if we bitch and moan about it they might say fuck this. If we get paid that's great, if not there's always next week. That said, I'm sure a few of you bonus/freeroll whores have already been banging Bookmaker's door down.

If the prize pool cannot be distributed among the players left, then replay the tournament.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

They are NOT doing that, how would you round up everybody?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i was told from BM poker CS guy that since our tourney made it past the 1st break which it did

that per bookmaker rules or how they handle poker tourneys when something like this happens

the remaining players are paid a % from chip counts

so when the tourney was suspended they will use the chips counts and pay out the 1k in FP

depending on chip count

so 45k total in chips in action equals about $22 FP for every 1k in chips

that makes the most sense to me so it looks like they do it the right way.

My take on the situation...

I agree with PO and Herbie..What happened last night sucked, no doubt. Bookmaker does not have to put on this great weekly game for us and if we bitch and moan about it they might say fuck this. If we get paid that's great, if not there's always next week. That said, I'm sure a few of you bonus/freeroll whores have already been banging Bookmaker's door down.

good post Jake.

rjt721

EOG Master

I say split the 1000 fp between me and Brick.

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

if it goes by chips it should go by when the system shit the bed, not when they paused it after it came back up

Herbie

EOG Addicted

:thumbsup

Everyone except Warrior.

Better then banning TT from the future freerolls I know that if I had his account number and had a contact at bookmaker on skype I would pass his "fuck off bookmaker" thread across the street to them...

I've got to think that a guy who would badmouth a company like that over a server crash screwing up a freeroll has little to no customer value to company like Cris...

Better then banning TT from the future freerolls I know that if I had his account number and had a contact at bookmaker on skype I would pass his "fuck off bookmaker" thread across the street to them...

I've got to think that a guy who would badmouth a company like that over a server crash screwing up a freeroll has little to no customer value to company like Cris...

And you know he probably doesn't have 10 cents in his account.

This is one idiot that Bookmaker could do without.

PackFan12

EOG Member

I think this is the fairest way. Do you know if it was from the original time the server went down or from when it was suspended after it came back for a little bit?

Wade

EOG Master

if i was mickey i'd have tt's legs broken for this thread. **** you bookmaker

hmm and you all did the same in other posts, this is eog , not sbr folks

I'll be in next weeks tourney too, sorry. I don't suck up to people. I tell the truth. Nobody on this forum or any gambling site could break my legs.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

BIG DADDY, i just talked to the Customer service guy and he told me I came in 12th place when I was in FIRST PLACE. What is going on here? Nothing has been credited to my accouint

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

some of you are such entitled pieces of shit..amazing :finger004

rjt721

EOG Master

Hilarious that some of you guys are calling BM about a free roll.

You think their loyalties lie with the customer betting 3 dimes a game, or the guy calling up and throwing a temper tantrum for not being credited a $50 fp? :shoot:

If you're not credited, too bad. If you are, it's a bonus. Either way, stop calling them... They don't give a fuck.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I DONT CARE WHAT YOU IDIOTS SAY, IVE HAD MY ACCOUNT AT BOOKMAKER OVER 100K, I VE BEEN WITH THEM FOR A LOT LONGER THAN YOU FREEROLL TROLLS. I'M NOT ABOUT TO LET SOMEBODY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE GUY DIDNT UNDERSTAND FIRST WHY MY ACCOUNT WASNT CREDITED FOR 12TH PLACE AND HE SECOND HE SAID BY THE INFO PROVIDED HIM I CAME IN 12TH NOT FIRST.

I HAVE A RELATIONSIP WITH BOOKMAKER THAT YOU DONT HAVE. STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

ILL DO WHAT I DAMN WELL PLEASED, I DONT LET DIPSITZ WALK ALL OVER ME.

Mark get over it and move onto next week. 100k? Congrats. When you care to share how you won that, it would benefit the forum. This agonizing over a freeplay which never got completed is laughable.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

IF YOU WERE IN MY SHOES AND SOMEBODY IS F***ING WITH YOUR MONEY, YOU'D BE DOING THE SAME THING. ILL DEAL WITH IT MY WAY, NOT THE WAY YOU TELL ME TO DEAL WITH IT,

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I know the number #1 guy at bookmaker. Ive made $10,000 bets there. What's not fair is BM throwing $1,000 a week at you guy and the tournament list stays the same every week.

THAT'S A WASTE OF MARKETING MONEY AND YOU ALL GET PISSY IF ONE NEW PERSON GETS ABOARD. THAT'S WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN. THEY ARE TRYING TO OPEN NEW ACCOUNTS WITH THIS MONEY.

The more I listen you people whine, the more I'm getting pissed. You are taking advantage of Bookmaker.

PO69

EOG Master

No one is fucking you over. It was a mistake with the software. It actually happens more than you think.

I cant believe that some of you think that EOGMIKE could do anything. I mean he has nothing to do with this situation. Probably what will happen is just add to the prize pool next week.

I know that it sucks, but it really is the only way to handle a freeroll without pissing bookmaker off and causing them too much trouble

PO69

EOG Master

Mark, you are the one whining the most! I am starting not to believe that 100k in your account. Sure I havent had 100k in my bookmaker account, but i CERTAINLY have had 10k in it in the past. ANd I certainly was betting $1000 straight bets and $1000 parlays. Not as big as you, but you are the one crying.

Just calm down and take it as a life lesson. You obviously dont need the money. I mean you are only looking at around a $150 freeplay if they divided it up by chip count. Give it a rest and hope for the best

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Their site went down. I was in first place, i want my first place money. I deserve it, I don't want to hear about all you guys that got knocked out early to say, "Let's start it over!"

There's way too much speculating going and too much people butting into other peoples business.

PO69

EOG Master

I didnt get knocked out early at all! I was supposed to be in the tournament but I was one of 4 guys who were left off.

NO MATTER WHAT, you did not earn anything near first place money. $150 would be the MOST that you deserve with 12 people left. Is this your first time to ever play online poker??

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I'm tired of reading shit like: "And so and so who are you? You're not on the list! Such and such isnt going to get paid if he places, is he?"

PEOPLE, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

Mark if you make 10,000 wagers you would not sweat a freeroll dude.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS IDIOT! IM NOT GOING TO ANSWER YOUR STUPID QUESTIONS

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

ACTUALLY I MADE A 20K BET ON THE 49ERS THIS SEASON, I WENT TO THE GAME, THEY WON 48-3

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Let me give you all a little bit of advice, I gamble all day long, I quit my job last year to do this. The freeroll represents actually one of the best investments that I make all week long because there's absolutely NO RISK, with a fair amount of money to be made, with a 2-hour investment of time, it's worth it. So I don't take it lightly. If I was still working, then I would probably feel different.

Top play tonight, and the only play I made tonight is college basketball: UAB game over 120 points for $550 to win $500

Yeah SAC, you make 20k bets alright. At least TT warrior admits he is a brokester. You are complaining about a FP. LMFAO. You arn't fooling anyone hot shot. I'm done with SAC for now, the air bettor.

I'm sure you will keep complaining brokedick. Oh and get a job.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I like it how you like to tell other people what to do.

Do you have many friends?

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

bookbroker, after I put on my shoes, should I tie the shoelaces?