EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of Bookmaker.eu [Post your BKR Poker Username Inside] 7/9

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
NEW PLAYERS MUST READ THE FOLLOWING
  • You MUST have a minimum of 500 posts @ EOG (Don't bother with short posts full of nonsense)
  • If you want to BYPASS this requirement: Open an account at any of the gaming establishments on our website. Make sure to click our sponsor link before you create your account. Then deposit at least $50. A single deposit will make you eligible for any number of contests through a full calendar year.
  • Once you do, PM me, so I can confirm your deposit.
  • Once either of these requirements are fulfilled, PM me your Bookmaker account number, and you'll be allowed to play in the $1K Poker Freeroll.
THE REST OF YOU

You know what to do. Sign-up here.

www.bookmaker.eu

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of Bookmaker.eu [Post your BKR Poker Username Inside]

Re: EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of Bookmaker.eu [Post your BKR Poker Username Inside]

This is the sign-up thread for the freeroll this Tuesday.

Please post your Poker username in here. If your username is your acct #... just say so... you don't need to post your account.

Thank you.

LCD

Re: EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of Bookmaker.eu [Post your BKR Poker Username Inside] 7/9

In. Thx Bookmaker, EOG and King.

PO69

EOG Master
Re: EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of Bookmaker.eu [Post your BKR Poker Username Inside] 7/9

IN, cant believe that I beat yisman and bigdaddy to the punch in signing up

BigDaddy

EOG Master

BigDaddyEOG

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

in, jimmythegree

One of these days bookmaker will add the k which stands for kicking ass in MLB. I want prorated royalties for their fvckup.

Wade

EOG Master

trc99

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

In Thanks EOG and Bookmaker :cheers

Miners26

EOG Veteran

in please, thanks Kinger

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

in ty kinger, eog and bookmaker.:cheers

IN please sir...12io4j2w90

Deal With It

bkr144830 and in..thanks

joeblow

EOG Addicted

IN~.......poker name is my acct # cr119579

redstripe

EOG Veteran

in thanks kinger:cheers

rcrowe4444

EOG Addicted

in user name is account number.

KKoz9

EOG Senior Member

in please

xxKKoz9xx

Brock

EOG Dedicated

in thanks brockmo

in please
account # bkr71729
poker name -- Manowar

inn
pokername wrigley

pretzelz

EOG Addicted

In thanks. scrabattles

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

my seat name is eberetta1

Herbie

EOG Addicted

In please - HerbieBM

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

In. BAGIANT45

plommer

EOG Dedicated

:btj:

ladies

WMtribe17

EOG Dedicated

in

bkr148582

BIG FELLA

EOG Enthusiast

In please, thanks eog and bm. 3BIGFELLA3

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

in please...betmonkey69

Status
Not open for further replies.