EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of BookMaker.eu, Tues. August 7th [Sign-up here]

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
NEW PLAYERS MUST READ THE FOLLOWING
  • You MUST have a minimum of 500 posts @ EOG (Don't bother with short posts full of nonsense. They must be sensible posts.)
  • If you want to BYPASS this requirement: Open an account at any of the gaming establishments below. Make sure to click our sponsor link before you create your account. Then deposit at least $50. A single deposit will make you eligible for any number of contests through a full calendar year.
  • Once you do, PM nickthegambler, so he can confirm your deposit.
  • Once either of these requirements are fulfilled, PM me your Bookmaker account number, and you'll be allowed to play in the $1K Poker Freeroll.
THE REST OF YOU

You know what to do. Sign-up here.

Wade

EOG Master
Re: EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of BookMaker.eu, Tues. August 7th [Sign-up here]

in. make a video pal

Brick

EOG Master
Re: EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of BookMaker.eu, Tues. August 7th [Sign-up here]

in and gonna win again

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

In, don't usually sign up this early...

redstripe

EOG Veteran

in thanks:cheers i will be on vacation next week. so if i remember to play .i will prob be out early after a day of drinking on the beach :cheers

I believe Winston Churchill said " How are you going to drink all day ,if you don't start early ":cheers

slyone66

EOG Master

In thanks EOG & B.M.

LCD

In. Thx Bookmaker and EOG.

Kahn

EOG Enthusiast

In thanks

vegaseagles

EOG Senior Member

IN.......... back from vacation..time to get back to life

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I'm in. Hoping to collect more money.

Herbie

EOG Addicted

in please :cheers

ecwg

EOG Senior Member

in, hoping this time my computer doesn't crash at the break while i had over 5,000 chips a currently in 3rd.