EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of BookMaker.eu, Tues. Dec. 25th [Sign-up] **MUST READ NEW RULE**

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
NEW PLAYERS MUST READ THE FOLLOWING
  • You MUST have a minimum of 500 posts @ EOG (Don't bother with short posts full of nonsense. They must be sensible posts.)
  • If you want to BYPASS this requirement: Open an account at any of the gaming establishments below. Make sure to click our sponsor link before you create your account. Then deposit at least $50. A single deposit will make you eligible for any number of contests through a full calendar year.
  • Once you do, PM me, so I can confirm your deposit.
  • Once either of these requirements are fulfilled, PM me your Bookmaker account number, and you'll be allowed to play in the $1K Poker Freeroll.
  • If you don't show up to play and you're still "inactive" after the first break, (60 minutes after start of tournament) you will not be eligible to enter the following week. The rest of us who show up to play are tired of all the "inactive" players.
THE REST OF YOU

You know what to do. Sign-up here.

yisman

EOG Master
Re: EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of BookMaker.eu, Tues. Dec. 25th [Sign-up] **MUST READ NEW RULE**

in

Re: EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of BookMaker.eu, Tues. Dec. 25th [Sign-up] **MUST READ NEW RULE**

in and thanks and to all...Happy Holidays..

BigDaddy

EOG Master

in

PO69

EOG Master

in

LCD

In. Thx Bookmaker and EOG.

IN please sir...12io4j2w90

Thanks Bookmaker & KingRevolver

Wade

EOG Master

in

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

since this is christmas night are you cracking the whip on players that sit out if they can't make it?:+clueless

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

I'm in :cheers
Merry Christmas Everyone !!!!

Optional

EOG Enthusiast

since this is christmas night are you cracking the whip on players that sit out if they can't make it?:+clueless

I'm only 50/50 if I will be home too.

jam

EOG Veteran

in ty

slyone66

EOG Master

in thanks

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

In... thank you EOG

vegaseagles

EOG Senior Member

IN.....HAPPY HOLIDAYS

in I think I should be home in time

:scooter

redstripe

EOG Veteran

in thanks :cheers

in please and thank you

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

in

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I might change it up this week so that folks can join with a password. Those who end up making it can sign-up themselves and those who don't simply don't sign-up... and enjoy their X-mas however they're doing it.

Herbie

EOG Addicted

In please

I might change it up this week so that folks can join with a password.

You're asking for Trouble if you do that. :gui

It is fine if some are inactive for this tourney, since it is Christmas. :xmas1

Just my .02 :cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master

You're asking for Trouble if you do that. :gui

It is fine if some are inactive for this tourney, since it is Christmas. :xmas1

Just my .02 :cheers

DWI

we think alike

i was just gonna ask the same question

i would hope in the xmas spirit anyone not being able to make it would get a pass just this week

as i do REALLY like the new rule but it xmas and im sure some including myself might be late or not make it at all

either way

Happy Holidays!

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

Fuck the holidays. I am in

Brock

EOG Dedicated

in happy holidays.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

well I'm not sure if i can play tomorrow so I don't want to be excluded from the next week's game as well..just leave me off the list please kinger and maybe I can join with the password if I'm able to play, if not, no worries, see you boys next week.

WMtribe17

EOG Dedicated

In. Merry Christmas everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.