EOG's Best Bet thread for Friday, August 19

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Don't worry worry about already using your be best. There are no rules at EOG. Especially for good guys like you.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
To put this in perspective, I have Maddy 60-1 at Fagduel but placed 7/26. She only went down 10 after making it to the fuck you final four of the Cincinaughty Open while rolling Sweaty and Ryby? This is what happens when you have suggestions instead of rules. This is on JK. He is incapable of doing his job. More than that. He refuses.

Last edited:

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Birdie posted an obvious fake #. What are you going to do?
I think there are several people who do. But Kinky and Rail are the worst violators. The only point this thread has is that the small number of long term winning bettors put out something the rest of us can follow. I follow Heim but no one else.
Bottom line, I don't think anyone pays any attention to anything Railbird posts except Kane.

kane

EOG master
LOL. Where did you find that #, Birdie? Or when. Maddy ain't 50-1 anymore.
He doesn't have to follow any rules or guidelines, he's allowed to post whatever made up lines he wants, he's allowed to make a bet, then 6 days later post that bet even though the line he got is no longer close to available, remember Dell, he's one of EOG's "good guys", that gives him a lot of leeway that guys like us don't get when it comes to this place

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
Football parlay

England Chmpionship / France Ligue 1

No
Goal Scored - Between 61st and 75th Minute
Norwich vs Millwall

Troyes +2.5
Spread
Lyon vs Troyes

Parlay +103 Draft Kings

Straight
Singles
Over 925.5-115
NFL Total Regular Season Rushing Yards
Javonte Williams 22/23 Propositions (All Teams Must Play 17 Games)
Ceasers

This # is waaaaayyyyy off. JW had 903 rushing yards last year as the backup on a team that was playing from behind a lot of the time. He's now the starter and with the likes of Seattle ATL Texans and the Jets on the schedule the Broncos should be running wild this year.

I think there are several people who do. But Kinky and Rail are the worst violators. The only point this thread has is that the small number of long term winning bettors put out something the rest of us can follow. I follow Heim but no one else.
Bottom line, I don't think anyone pays any attention to anything Railbird posts except Kane.
This is why I always try to copy and paste my actual play. I move numbers at a few books especially in the prop market.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Birdie posted an obvious fake #. What are you going to do?

I'll wait until Madison Keys loses, then subtract a unit from BIRDIE's total.

If Madison Keys wins the U.S. Open, then I'll post the inquiry sign and open an investigation.

Pura vida.