Nicholson -333
Dobey -350
parlay +2.34 paddy power

best bet record 83-117-8 41.50% -15.13 units

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

501 Jazz -5 -106

This game is in Mexico City and is a somewhat early start.

In Sept 1999, the Broncos opened the season with a home MNF game against the Dolphins. I am a huge Broncos fan and my bro is a huge Dolphins fan so we went to the game - one which Denver entered as 2x Defending SB Champs. But without Elway. We flew into Denver on Sunday and got there around Noon. We saw the Rockies play a home game that night then the next night saw the Broncos jump out to a 7-0 lead then get their asses kicked. The next day my bro and I flew home but not before going back to the Coors Field area to get something. I vividly recall running across the street. I vividly recall being GASSED doing so. I was fine until then at altitude but after being in altitude for 48-ish hours it finally caught up to me.

The Magic played in Mexico City on Thursday and have stuck around and play the Jazz on Saturday. There is a reason NFL teams fly into Denver as late as they can - to minimize the exposure to altitude. And Denver is a few THOUSAND feet BELOW Mexico City. I am almost certain by now the Magic are starting to feel the effect of altitude and I fully expect them to be gassed for this game. The Jazz play in altitude so they should be better at this - and not having been in Mexico City as long will help.

It might take until 2h but once 2h rolls around I fully expect the Magic to really feel the effects of altitude and started sucking wind. At that point in time I expect the Jazz to pull away and win by 2B digits.

Updated

Winkyduck 453-620-36 -2.33 UNITS (206 Fresno State -4.5 +103 in the Las Vegas Bowl; 214 SDSU +3.5 -120 in the Frisco Bowl; Most wins by an NFL Team this season: Under 13.5 -124; Ducks +155 to MISS the NHL Playoffs, Duke +600 to win NCAA CBB; Cardiff City -125 to be relegated AND Huddersfield Town +215 AND +225 to finish DFL in the EPL)