EOG's Best Bet thread for Friday, September 28

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
E$13;n7457985 said:
SF Giants +176 5 dimes

.......as a Dodgers fan I hope you lose this play. But I also have to say that when I saw this line it strongly made me think about doing the same thing. If this line was Gigantes +20 or something like that I'd pass on it but at this absurd price it almost "forces" us to look at the Gigantes and MadBum

E$

EOG Dedicated
winkyduck;n7457996 said:
.......as a Dodgers fan I hope you lose this play. But I also have to say that when I saw this line it strongly made me think about doing the same thing. If this line was Gigantes +20 or something like that I'd pass on it but at this absurd price it almost "forces" us to look at the Gigantes and MadBum

That’s funny, as a Rockies fan, my intention was to bet the Dodgers in hopes of jinxing them, but I couldn’t resist this price either. I don’t think the Giants are going to lay down for the Dodgers just because they are out of it.

I can’t believe we are even in this situation, I had given up on the Rockies after their last series with the Dodgers.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
E$13;n7458034 said:
That’s funny, as a Rockies fan, my intention was to bet the Dodgers in hopes of jinxing them, but I couldn’t resist this price either. I don’t think the Giants are going to lay down for the Dodgers just because they are out of it.

I can’t believe we are even in this situation, I had given up on the Rockies after their last series with the Dodgers.

I didn't give up on the Rox. I knew AZ would lay down and die for the 3 games then come to play 3 games against LA. I think we all knew the Phillies would lay down and die these past 4 games. I think LA takes 2 of 3 in SF and Rox might, too. Think Rox win tonight. Saturday is a 50/50 game and Scherzer said if Sunday means something he will pitch.

IF Dodgers fail to win West, going 1-6 against the pathetic Reds while Rox went 4-2 (3.5 game difference) will be why