EOG's Best Bet thread for Monday, March 30

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
>Posting Monday for Tuesday spot for Wednesday night match...
Wednesday, April 1, 2020 C.V.—Juventus Managua-Chinandenga Under 2½ -120 (Bookmaker) 🌸

9 pm EDT/6 pm PDT—We head quickly away from Belarus and 70-minute Soccer games to Nicaragua for Wednesday’s slab of Soccer which sees three matches, including this one from Olympic Stadium in Managua on Wednesday evening. Heavy Steam on the Road Favorite has driven this line down from (Juventus Managua) +171 to +114 (-21%) on Monday morning—Home Dogs Chinandega are priced at +196 with a Draw at +225—and seeing a - by kickoff on Wednesday would be no surprise with only a handful of betting options amidst this Pandemic—hey, it’s no big thing and will be over in 2 weeks—including Belarus Vysshaya Liga action, Swedish Club Friendlies and other weird stuff we wouldn’t know about for COVID-19 like Benin, Jordan and Qatar league play.

With this Pandemic’s Pace and (US) Curve looking more like a straight line, it’s hard to imagine NFL teams reporting to camp when they normally would this Summer. Expect instant NBA and NHL Playoffs from a central Site—maybe here in silent Las Vegas—to be the next major Betting options. We will see. There are Odds out on proposed Series’ for both professional leagues.

Juventus Managua (3-4-5, 17 GF-17 GA) are 2-1-2 in its L5 and currently sit in 6th place Nicaraguan Premier League table while Chinandega (3-3-6, 10 GF-20 GA) are 1 point back in 8th place and have just 1 Win in its L5 fixtures (LLDLW). The series Trends show that Juventus Managua—who survived a Financial Crisis in 2014—is winless 0-2-1 (W-D-L) in all 3 league meetings vs Franja Roja in league play (2 GF-3 GA) in three Stone-cold Unders (JUVE 1-1 CHIN, CHIN 1-1 JUVE, CHIN 1-0 JUVE). Small. Sample. Sizes. Are. For. Narrative-Seekers. Seek Truth if you are really free. We will forgive the moniker.

I haven’t the slightest idea here as I have seen 0 Nicaraguan Soccer matches, but it seems there should be 2 Goals or less with Managua scoring one or both of them—if ANY—possibly through 34-year-old Attacker Robinson Luiz (7 goals in 2020, 57 career). With the hosts having trouble scoring Goals—10 in 12 games—and the visitors wanting to keep their hold on the top spot in the league, expect a low-scoring affair from Junior Ortega or Luiz and Los Pibes in Central America on Hump Day. I’ll take “What Are Things That Railbird Would Never Say” for $500, Alex...

Chinandega FC 0 Managua FC 0

Last edited:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
BetOnline

#IQ45 to lose EC and Popular Vote +110

It is s 100% certainty he loses the PV. Tuesday I will be back to take him +200 to WIN the EC but lose PV so I am assured of making +0.10 at worst

Winkyduck 630-855-42 +0.20 UNITS (Brighton +185 and Bournemouth +125 to be Relegated; Chase Young to be the #1 Overall pick in the 2020 NFL Draft +200; Sheffield United to win the FA Cup +5500; Man City to win the Champions League +410; Vegas Knights to win the West +550; #IQ45 to NOT be the 2020 RepubliCON POTUS Nominee +500; Patriots QB Week 1 2020 Reg.Season: Andy Dalton +500; 2 Units on Will Jacoby Brissett be Colts starter for Week 1 - NO +100; Next MLB Game to be Played August 1st or Sooner: YES -110 AND NO +125; Dodgers to win the NL +200: Patriots RSW Ov8.5 -110 AND RSW Un9.5 -110; Democrat wins Michigan in 2020 POTUS Election -180; #IQ45 to lose EC and Popular Vote +110)