EOG's Best Bet thread for Monday, May 10

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

LA Kings +116

So let me see if I have this right: The road team playing its last game of the Reg season and locked into their playoff seed - is playing the home team playing its last home game of the season and I am supposed to think the road team is gonna win? LOL! If Craig Berube plays ANYONE of importance in this 100% meaningless game for the Blues he should not be allowed back on the flight to St. Louis. He should be fired on the spot. I just don't see how or why the Blues come to play here and how they give a FFFFFFFFFF! Kings will come to play and should easily win. The APL of Kings -1.5 +283 should cash, too. I see Kings winning this one 4-1ish. I sense this line will be like Sunday's Hawks/Dallass game where Hawks opened +150ish then everyone was smart enough to realize Dallass didn't give a........about this game and Hawks closed the fave (or close to it). I'll be shocked if Kings don't close the fave here which is why I am playing this now.

Pinny

LA Kings +116

So let me see if I have this right: The road team playing its last game of the Reg season and locked into their playoff seed - is playing the home team playing its last home game of the season and I am supposed to think the road team is gonna win? LOL! If Craig Berube plays ANYONE of importance in this 100% meaningless game for the Blues he should not be allowed back on the flight to St. Louis. He should be fired on the spot. I just don't see how or why the Blues come to play here and how they give a FFFFFFFFFF! Kings will come to play and should easily win. The APL of Kings -1.5 +283 should cash, too. I see Kings winning this one 4-1ish. I sense this line will be like Sunday's Hawks/Dallass game where Hawks opened +150ish then everyone was smart enough to realize Dallass didn't give a........about this game and Hawks closed the fave (or close to it). I'll be shocked if Kings don't close the fave here which is why I am playing this now.
Yep I was lucky enough to grab 150 early this morning grabbing some more at +120 now. Kings have been playing decent hockey against the Avs they haven't quit on the season yet.

Last edited:

choslamshe

EOG Master
No need to queer the number, CHO.

You're seeing the ball so well.

Score after the first quarter: Spurs 45 Bucks 36.

Not a typo.

Yowza!

Roger that - I plug into a little model that has been hitting at an insane rate. 1st quarter totals OVER a 4-point adjusted line at between -240 to -270 hitting at close to 85%. Have had a half dozen of them 'fit' the criteria the last few weeks. 23 total plays this year and I've lost two of them. People will frown on what has to be laid but it makes no difference to me.