EOG's Best Bet thread for Monday, November 5

Heim

EOG Master
509 New Orleans +5 -20 Stations

Let's see how his teammates react to Davis saying he has to
play a perfect game to win.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
That's what I thought, Winky. Even you won't bet on the Democrats.

....as for your bet: I think it will be close. AT THAT PRICE the ONLY way to play it is the way you did. I couldn't lay over $2 but could only take a nice sized puppy like you have.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
....as for your bet: I think it will be close. AT THAT PRICE the ONLY way to play it is the way you did. I couldn't lay over $2 but could only take a nice sized puppy like you have.

Nate Silver has the Democrats at 85%. You should be pounding them. I have a terrible price according to Nate. Should be at least +500. I don’t know what the exact breakdown is for a 15% event.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If the polls are right and this is a near consensus, only question is how big a majority Democrats win. 35-45 pickup. If the polls are right.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
509 New Orleans +5 -20 Stations

Let's see how his teammates react to Davis saying he has to
play a perfect game to win.

He should have kept his mouth shut, he stunk up the gym. At least he played and didn't miss another game cuz his pussy hurt.

Heim

EOG Master
He should have kept his mouth shut, he stunk up the gym. At least he played and didn't miss another game cuz his pussy hurt.

Yup took some bad shots late killing the cover. I'm starting to think Holiday might be their most valuable commodity.