EOG's Best Bet thread for Monday, September 3

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
American Football
NCAA
#219. Virginia Tech +7.0 -105 bookmaker

I bet this Virginia Tech +7.5 -110 but you can go with +7.0 -105 for this.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

961 NY Mess +110 (LP: deGrom/Wood)

I am a LONG time Doyers fan. But as JK can verify, I sent out an email Thursday saying this was a play I was looking at and now I am playing.
Dodgers coming off 4 very emotionally draining games including 3 amazing wins and the last 2 were unreal. Their "reward" is now facing deGrom. In a game starting at 5P meaning shadows might affect play for an inning, or two. Massive letdown spot for the Dodgers and facing deGrom only makes it even tougher. I am only doing F5 because if deGrom has to leave before tossing a CG, now the Dodgers are a live play to win the game. I am taking F5 because I know deGrom will pitch all 5. If he doesn't pitch F5 it is because he got shelled and if he gets shelled (not likely) Mess won't be the 9 inning winner. If Mess are not up 5 they won't be up after 9. Alex Wood doesn't scare anyone and I think the Mess can get a few in F5 and maybe win F5 something like 2-0/2-1

***NOT an official play but: 963 Padres getting over $2 merits a look. Right now the Dbacks have to be shell shocked over what happened in LA. Not sure how they will react here. They will either KILL the Padres or sleepwalk thru the game and maybe even lose. Padres getting $2 sure looks tempting***

###Also: (59 Gigantes +135ish looks like a great play, too. Getting MadBum at that price is appealing against a Rockies team that, shockingly, is better on the road than home. Anderson has no business laying this price against hardly anyone remotely decent.###

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
winkyduck;n7453494 said:
Pinny

961 NY Mess +110 (LP: deGrom/Wood)

I am a LONG time Doyers fan. But as JK can verify, I sent out an email Thursday saying this was a play I was looking at and now I am playing.
Dodgers coming off 4 very emotionally draining games including 3 amazing wins and the last 2 were unreal. Their "reward" is now facing deGrom. In a game starting at 5P meaning shadows might affect play for an inning, or two. Massive letdown spot for the Dodgers and facing deGrom only makes it even tougher. I am only doing F5 because if deGrom has to leave before tossing a CG, now the Dodgers are a live play to win the game. I am taking F5 because I know deGrom will pitch all 5. If he doesn't pitch F5 it is because he got shelled and if he gets shelled (not likely) Mess won't be the 9 inning winner. If Mess are not up 5 they won't be up after 9. Alex Wood doesn't scare anyone and I think the Mess can get a few in F5 and maybe win F5 something like 2-0/2-1

***NOT an official play but: 963 Padres getting over $2 merits a look. Right now the Dbacks have to be shell shocked over what happened in LA. Not sure how they will react here. They will either KILL the Padres or sleepwalk thru the game and maybe even lose. Padres getting $2 sure looks tempting***

###Also: (59 Gigantes +135ish looks like a great play, too. Getting MadBum at that price is appealing against a Rockies team that, shockingly, is better on the road than home. Anderson has no business laying this price against hardly anyone remotely decent.###

Mess play was F5 so it was a PUSH

So..............

Betonline

Patriots +400 to have NFL's Best Reg Season Record