EOG's Best Bet thread for Saturday, December 8

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
5D

11:45A on NBCSN

Leicester City Pick +186

Their opponent is Tottenham. That would be 3rd Place in the PL Spurs. A team that is playing some solid ball right now. BUT - a team that has aspirations of advancing in the Champions League. In order to do that they need to match the result of Inter Milan. Milan hosts last place in the group PSV Eindhoven - a game Inter will easily win. That means for Spurs to advance to the Group Stage they need to win. AT Barcelona. A Draw could advance them but probably not. Spurs have no chance of beating Barcelona if they play all of their stars at Leicester. I fully expect some big name players to start the game on the bench. They might come in later but only play 30-ish minutes. I think if you told Spurs they could just forfeit this game and save their legs for Tuesday they just make take you up on that offer. Both teams played Wednesday making it even more likely Spurs sit some players here because asking them to play 2 games in 4 days and then travel to Spain and win a game against Barcelona on tired legs is stupid. I know Leicester will come to play although no Jaime Vardy for this one is not good. I am taking the 2-way line so if the game ends in a Draw (and I think it might end 1-1) it is a PUSH and not a losing play. I think we see something like a 1-1/2-1 kind of game.

Updated

Winkyduck 449-617-36 -4.45 UNITS (Kings +122 on Saturday; 206 Fresno State -4.5 +103 in Las Vegas Bowl; 214 SDSU +3.5 -120 in Frisco Bowl; Most wins by an NFL Team this season: Under 13.5 -124; Ducks +155 to MISS the NHL Playoffs, Duke +600 to win NCAA CBB; Cardiff City -125 to be relegated AND Huddersfield Town +215 AND +225 to finish DFL in the EPL)

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
Football
Scotland Premiership

Celtic HT/FT Celtic/Celtic -137 paddy power

best bet record 82-115-8 41.62% -13.83 units

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
MLS: Portland Timbers +600

Good luck. Should be an amazing setting for the game with over 70k insane fans there. I know Fox is ecstatic Atlanta is hosting and not New York because playing inside a dome is a lot nicer than covering a game in cold weather - last 2 years in Toronto were brutal. If you like Portland the better play might be +375 to win. You give up over $2 but this way you get the entire game and not just 90 minutes.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
5D

11:45A on NBCSN

Leicester City Pick +186

Their opponent is Tottenham. That would be 3rd Place in the PL Spurs. A team that is playing some solid ball right now. BUT - a team that has aspirations of advancing in the Champions League. In order to do that they need to match the result of Inter Milan. Milan hosts last place in the group PSV Eindhoven - a game Inter will easily win. That means for Spurs to advance to the Group Stage they need to win. AT Barcelona. A Draw could advance them but probably not. Spurs have no chance of beating Barcelona if they play all of their stars at Leicester. I fully expect some big name players to start the game on the bench. They might come in later but only play 30-ish minutes. I think if you told Spurs they could just forfeit this game and save their legs for Tuesday they just make take you up on that offer. Both teams played Wednesday making it even more likely Spurs sit some players here because asking them to play 2 games in 4 days and then travel to Spain and win a game against Barcelona on tired legs is stupid. I know Leicester will come to play although no Jaime Vardy for this one is not good. I am taking the 2-way line so if the game ends in a Draw (and I think it might end 1-1) it is a PUSH and not a losing play. I think we see something like a 1-1/2-1 kind of game.

Updated

Winkyduck 449-617-36 -4.45 UNITS (Kings +122 on Saturday; 206 Fresno State -4.5 +103 in Las Vegas Bowl; 214 SDSU +3.5 -120 in Frisco Bowl; Most wins by an NFL Team this season: Under 13.5 -124; Ducks +155 to MISS the NHL Playoffs, Duke +600 to win NCAA CBB; Cardiff City -125 to be relegated AND Huddersfield Town +215 AND +225 to finish DFL in the EPL)

Game is underway.

Good luck, Winky.

E$

EOG Dedicated
Nuggets -5 1/2 -105 Heritage

Nuggets were due for a bad game and had it last night. Look for them to bounce back tonight

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Kings up 4-1 in 3P - counting it as a Win.....best part of this is my nephew from Vegas is at the game so I get even more satisfaction knowing he is watching his team get their asses kicked

Winkyduck 450-618-36 -4.23 UNITS (206 Fresno State -4.5 +103 in Las Vegas Bowl; 214 SDSU +3.5 -120 in Frisco Bowl; Most wins by an NFL Team this season: Under 13.5 -124; Ducks +155 to MISS the NHL Playoffs, Duke +600 to win NCAA CBB; Cardiff City -125 to be relegated AND Huddersfield Town +215 AND +225 to finish DFL in the EPL)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Kings up 4-1 in 3P - counting it as a Win.....best part of this is my nephew from Vegas is at the game so I get even more satisfaction knowing he is watching his team get their asses kicked

Winkyduck 450-618-36 -4.23 UNITS (206 Fresno State -4.5 +103 in Las Vegas Bowl; 214 SDSU +3.5 -120 in Frisco Bowl; Most wins by an NFL Team this season: Under 13.5 -124; Ducks +155 to MISS the NHL Playoffs, Duke +600 to win NCAA CBB; Cardiff City -125 to be relegated AND Huddersfield Town +215 AND +225 to finish DFL in the EPL)

Final score: Kings 5 Golden Knights 1.

Good call, Winky.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Stuck fewer than five units.

A realistic goal: Break into the plus-column before the year is out.