MLB

#911 - San Diego Padres +172

ross & ray both listed

5d

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: EOG's Best Bet thread for Saturday, July 7

Pinny

929/930 Dodgers/Angels U10 +107 (LP: Stripling/McGuire)

Line OPENED: U9 -105............meaning money pouring in on OVER. Fine with me. I'll gladly take an extra run in a 4P Angels home game although if ever a pitcher could send the game OVER it is Deck McGuire who sucks at his job almost as much as Der Fuhrer does as POTUS

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

MLB Grand Salami UNDER 129.5 (-110) @ WillHill

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

370-652-5 -72.02 [-2]

MLB

#916- Toronto +188 @Bookmaker

Biff41

EOG Dedicated

909 Miami +1 +130. (Warning: Wash does have good pitcher)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Pinny

929/930 Dodgers/Angels U10 +107 (LP: Stripling/McGuire)

Line OPENED: U9 -105............meaning money pouring in on OVER. Fine with me. I'll gladly take an extra run in a 4P Angels home game although if ever a pitcher could send the game OVER it is Deck McGuire who sucks at his job almost as much as Der Fuhrer does as POTUS

TYVM to all of the MORONS out there who bet the total up from 9 to 10. I saw one of the "expert" cappers on Covers providing a free pick on this game and OVER was his play - even though he told people to bet O10 when the line opened 9. This game ended 3-1 and was as easy a winner as there will be this season. We can't be the only ones who know about 4P Angels home games and what to do with them, can we? We might be! I think there is one more 4P game this season.