EOG's Best Bet thread for Sunday, December 16

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

8A on NBCSN

Manchester United TT Under 0.5 +144

Liverpool has played 7 home games this season. They have allowed ONE goal. All season. October 27 Cardiff City scored in the 77th minute. That is IT! That's the list! Man City played at Liverpool - ZERO goals. Here comes Manchester United and knowing Jose Mourinho like we do I fully expect him to "Park the Bus" in this one. United might not get 1 SOG for the game if Mourinho does what we all think he might. Liverpool has allowed 6 goals,. All season, Manchester City is next closest. With 10. A team allowing 1 goal in 7 home games means they should be -600 to keep a "clean sheet" but here they are +144 to do so. Sign me up!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

8A on NBCSN

Manchester United TT Under 0.5 +144

Liverpool has played 7 home games this season. They have allowed ONE goal. All season. October 27 Cardiff City scored in the 77th minute. That is IT! That's the list! Man City played at Liverpool - ZERO goals. Here comes Manchester United and knowing Jose Mourinho like we do I fully expect him to "Park the Bus" in this one. United might not get 1 SOG for the game if Mourinho does what we all think he might. Liverpool has allowed 6 goals,. All season, Manchester City is next closest. With 10. A team allowing 1 goal in 7 home games means they should be -600 to keep a "clean sheet" but here they are +144 to do so. Sign me up!

Updated

Winkyduck 455-622-36 -2.36 UNITS (214 SDSU +3.5 -120 in the Frisco Bowl; Most wins by an NFL Team this season: Under 13.5 -124; Ducks +155 to MISS the NHL Playoffs, Duke +600 to win NCAA CBB; Cardiff City -125 to be relegated AND Huddersfield Town +215 AND +225 to finish DFL in the EPL)