EOG's Best Bet thread for Sunday, March 12

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
657- Memphis +6- Don't think Sasser will play. Houston locked into the #1 seed. Memphis can hang regardless.

choslamshe

EOG Master
Joining Jammer. Houston hasn't looked good the last few games (at least offensively) and losing Sasser for an entire 40 could make it extremely painful to watch their 'O.' Memphis pressure and length going to give Houston a taste of their own medicine. The under in this game might end up being an easy steal.

Memphis +6 -110
wide

choslamshe

EOG Master
Adding a second play since Memphis is a stone cold lock :)

Live bet
Brooklyn +8.5 -120
Bet365

30-30 after first quarter. Short rotation for Brooklyn so long as they are competing and everyone on this roster plays so hard. Jokic will see his standard 35 min max and when he's off the court, Brooklyn might be the better team.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Adding a second play since Memphis is a stone cold lock :)

Live bet
Brooklyn +8.5 -120
Bet365

30-30 after first quarter. Short rotation for Brooklyn so long as they are competing and everyone on this roster plays so hard. Jokic will see his standard 35 min max and when he's off the court, Brooklyn might be the better team.
Since when has this become a best bets thread? Weren't there restricted conditions on making more than one?

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Evidently you can make more than one if your are plus 5 units or more. Since he is down his other plays should not count, I'm asking for an executive order from Joe Biden to disqualify.
Bang! Thank you pro. You just proved my point.

And I say that In my best Bill Rafferty voice.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

Friday; March 17: Drake ML +119

UGH - ManU to win to NIL.......0-0 Draw!
Winkyduck 1156-1662-92 +14.37 UNITS (Friday; March 17: Drake ML +119; Saturday March 18: Leeds/Wolves Un2.25 -114; First non-extradition country Trump enters: Russia +200; To Miss NBA Playoffs: Da Bulls +110, Lakers +180, Mavs +400; Norwich to be promoted +135; All PL plays: To Stay UP: Everton +140, Nottingham Forest +100, Bournemouth +125.......To be Relegated from PL: Leeds & Wolves: EACH +325; H2H Matchup - (To have more goals): Mitrovic (Fulham) -115 (Toney/Brentford; Vegas Golden Knights to MISS the Playoffs +240; Who is the Mar a Lago Mole (Source Revealed by 12/31/23 - No Action if not): Jared Kushner +400, Beto O'Rourke to be Dem 2024 POTUS Nominee 66-1, Ron DeathSantis to be 2024 GOP POTUS nominee +350 and 2024 POTUS +550, Kari Lake to be 2024 GOP VP Nominee: 40-1)