EOG's Best Bet thread for Sunday, March 31

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
547 Milwaukee -6.5 -110 (S&O)

Tired about hearing all of the Greek freak injury BS. Play like you want home court throughout. Then rest Giannis when Toronto can't mathematically pass you.

kane

EOG master
547 Milwaukee -6.5 -110 (S&O)

Tired about hearing all of the Greek freak injury BS. Play like you want home court throughout. Then rest Giannis when Toronto can't mathematically pass you.

It isn't just Giannis who's out, their whole SL isn't playing, the line is down to 2

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Michigan state +121 ml
Hammer time. I wouldn't touch This without buying 5 pts and giving up money.Dont get me wrong. If Sparties double team Zion and bring def quickness to cool Duke scoring they potentially could outscore Dk.

Last edited:

puckhandler

EOG Dedicated
3-0 so far this mlb season strictly playing fades.

hope to keep it going

cleveland indians ml -114 pinnaclesports

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

Calgary Flames -107

SJ got the win they wanted/needed last night. By beating Vegas they assured themselves 2nd place and HIA vs Vegas in the Playoffs. Calgary was off last night. A win here and they clinch the Pacific and the West #1 seed. Calgary gets the win they want

kane

EOG master
Geez....would it have killed Winston to lay it in with 1.6 left??

Funny you mention this, of course he did the right thing, but for an instant I thought he might screw up and lay it in, wouldn't be the first time a kid made a bone headed play, at least you pushed, but I'm sure you were figuring on getting a couple of free throws, nice inbounds play by Izzo to get Winston the ball on the run

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

Calgary Flames -107

SJ got the win they wanted/needed last night. By beating Vegas they assured themselves 2nd place and HIA vs Vegas in the Playoffs. Calgary was off last night. A win here and they clinch the Pacific and the West #1 seed. Calgary gets the win they want

Updated - grading Duke +600 to win it all a loser meaning a 1-1 0.00 day

Winkyduck 490-664-37 -0.77 UNITS (Man U to finish in the Top 4 +130; Pat McAfee Will Replace Jason Witten on ESPN MNF +5000; Cardiff City -125 to be relegated AND Huddersfield Town +215 AND +225 to finish DFL in the EPL; Birmingham to be relegated in the LC +1000; Mariners U70.5 RSW +125; D-backs U75.5 RSW EV; Rockies to MAKE the Playoffs +200; Robert Kraft to be suspended 5-8 weeks +125)