EOG's Best Bet thread for Sunday, September 22

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

Once again I gotta do this since it is bed time here in CA and my play starts before I wake up

Sunday in the PL

Starting at 6A: Crystal Palace PICK -125
***I also have a BB play on Chelsea-Liverpool OVER 3 -104***

I am playing this on a 2-way line so if the game ends in a DRAW I PUSH and do not lose. After this game comes the Chelsea/Liverpool game - one that will be wildly entertaining and should see a lot of goals - I have a BB on Over 3 -104. This game will not be wildly entertaining at all. It might more closely resemble the Newcastle/Brighton game that started at 9:30A Saturday on NBC and was nothing more than a cure for insomnia and set the game back at least 10 years, if not more. Wolves were the darlings of the PL last season and for the rewards earned a spot in the Europa League. Congrats to them. Their "reward" was starting the season earlier than most because they had to play several legs to make the Group Stage - and congrats to them - they did. Now they have to play Thursday games in the EL and then Sunday in the PL. They don't have a squad big enough to be able to handle both and that is why right now they sit 19th - only 1 point ahead of Watford, who showed why they are DFL on Saturday losing a squeaker to Man City 8-0 (and if you saw the game City should have scored 10+). Wolves were at home on Thursday so travel is not as bad but now they travel to play a Palace to play a team that is tough to play. Palace has played 5 games and has 2 wins despite the fact they have only scored 3 goals all season. Seriously. They scored 1 in beating Aston Villa and somehow scored 2 at Man United to win 2-1. So asking Palace to win this game is a tough ask which is why I am playing this on a 2-way line because I can very easily see this game ending 0-0 or 1-1. The WA total is 2.25 OV +106/Un -117 so the books are telling us they expect no more than 2 goals in this game (although Ov2 is -135 so that says a lot). If Wolves come to play Palace is screwed. But so far Wolves have shown they have heavy/tired legs and the EL schedule is wearing them out. I look for Palace to make things tough on Wolves, play a solid defensive game and count on the most boisterous supporters in the PL (A Palace home game is a combination of the Cameron Crazies at a WWE event) to help them not lose. Hopefully. If Palace wins it will be a major league ugly goal somewhere around the 70th minute on a shot that takes a few deflections and somehow finds its way into the net. If you play this game - DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO IT UNTIL IT IS OVER! Trust me on this one. Save your viewing time for the Chelsea/Liverpool game - that one will be wildly entertaining. This one will be like watching Roseanne and Rosie O'Donnell doing a nude G/G scene together - nothing you wanna watch unless you are beyond hope. But unlike that - this one might have a good result.

Winkyduck 565-758-39 +15.44 UNITS (Robert Kraft to be suspended 5-8 weeks +125; Raiders RSW U6 -125 and Julio Jones Most Reg Season Rec Yards +750 and Dolphins to have NFL's Worst Record +200; Sheffield United to finish DFL in PL +300; Brighton to be Relegated +185; Sunderland to Win League One +400)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

Once again I gotta do this since it is bed time here in CA and my play starts before I wake up

Sunday in the PL

Starting at 6A: Crystal Palace PICK -125
***I also have a BB play on Chelsea-Liverpool OVER 3 -104***

I am playing this on a 2-way line so if the game ends in a DRAW I PUSH and do not lose. After this game comes the Chelsea/Liverpool game - one that will be wildly entertaining and should see a lot of goals - I have a BB on Over 3 -104. This game will not be wildly entertaining at all. It might more closely resemble the Newcastle/Brighton game that started at 9:30A Saturday on NBC and was nothing more than a cure for insomnia and set the game back at least 10 years, if not more. Wolves were the darlings of the PL last season and for the rewards earned a spot in the Europa League. Congrats to them. Their "reward" was starting the season earlier than most because they had to play several legs to make the Group Stage - and congrats to them - they did. Now they have to play Thursday games in the EL and then Sunday in the PL. They don't have a squad big enough to be able to handle both and that is why right now they sit 19th - only 1 point ahead of Watford, who showed why they are DFL on Saturday losing a squeaker to Man City 8-0 (and if you saw the game City should have scored 10+). Wolves were at home on Thursday so travel is not as bad but now they travel to play a Palace to play a team that is tough to play. Palace has played 5 games and has 2 wins despite the fact they have only scored 3 goals all season. Seriously. They scored 1 in beating Aston Villa and somehow scored 2 at Man United to win 2-1. So asking Palace to win this game is a tough ask which is why I am playing this on a 2-way line because I can very easily see this game ending 0-0 or 1-1. The WA total is 2.25 OV +106/Un -117 so the books are telling us they expect no more than 2 goals in this game (although Ov2 is -135 so that says a lot). If Wolves come to play Palace is screwed. But so far Wolves have shown they have heavy/tired legs and the EL schedule is wearing them out. I look for Palace to make things tough on Wolves, play a solid defensive game and count on the most boisterous supporters in the PL (A Palace home game is a combination of the Cameron Crazies at a WWE event) to help them not lose. Hopefully. If Palace wins it will be a major league ugly goal somewhere around the 70th minute on a shot that takes a few deflections and somehow finds its way into the net. If you play this game - DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO IT UNTIL IT IS OVER! Trust me on this one. Save your viewing time for the Chelsea/Liverpool game - that one will be wildly entertaining. This one will be like watching Roseanne and Rosie O'Donnell doing a nude G/G scene together - nothing you wanna watch unless you are beyond hope. But unlike that - this one might have a good result.

Winkyduck 565-758-39 +15.44 UNITS (Robert Kraft to be suspended 5-8 weeks +125; Raiders RSW U6 -125 and Julio Jones Most Reg Season Rec Yards +750 and Dolphins to have NFL's Worst Record +200; Sheffield United to finish DFL in PL +300; Brighton to be Relegated +185; Sunderland to Win League One +400)

Palace UP a man allows a 95th minute goal to draw 1-1. UGH. Liverpool/Chelsea ended 2-1 but shoulda seen at least 1 more goal (1 was called back by VAR - good call so no gripe there). So, one more pick for today:

Pinny

Beaver Ball: "UConn"/LA 1h Under 81 -115

This game is not being played at Staples Center because of the Emmys. Instead they are playing at Long Beach State. Having been there many times I know there are seats behind the basket, I know this is like Staples but unlike Staples - and like most College places - the seats are RIGHT BEHIND THE BASKET! The 2 teams didn't get to practice ahead of time here. Sparks have played here a few times before but I think the shooting background might make things difficult for the 2 teams. At least at first. That is why I am playing this game in 1h because the teams might figure it out later but I think we see a low scoring 1h because of the venue and the unfamiliarity of playing there.

Winkyduck 565-758-41 +15.44 UNITS (Robert Kraft to be suspended 5-8 weeks +125; Raiders RSW U6 -125 and Julio Jones Most Reg Season Rec Yards +750 and Dolphins to have NFL's Worst Record +200; Sheffield United to finish DFL in PL +300; Brighton to be Relegated +185; Sunderland to Win League One +400)[/QUOTE]

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Palace UP a man allows a 95th minute goal to draw 1-1. UGH. Liverpool/Chelsea ended 2-1 but shoulda seen at least 1 more goal (1 was called back by VAR - good call so no gripe there). So, one more pick for today:

Pinny

Beaver Ball: "UConn"/LA 1h Under 81 -115

This game is not being played at Staples Center because of the Emmys. Instead they are playing at Long Beach State. Having been there many times I know there are seats behind the basket, I know this is like Staples but unlike Staples - and like most College places - the seats are RIGHT BEHIND THE BASKET! The 2 teams didn't get to practice ahead of time here. Sparks have played here a few times before but I think the shooting background might make things difficult for the 2 teams. At least at first. That is why I am playing this game in 1h because the teams might figure it out later but I think we see a low scoring 1h because of the venue and the unfamiliarity of playing there.

Winkyduck 565-758-41 +15.44 UNITS (Robert Kraft to be suspended 5-8 weeks +125; Raiders RSW U6 -125 and Julio Jones Most Reg Season Rec Yards +750 and Dolphins to have NFL's Worst Record +200; Sheffield United to finish DFL in PL +300; Brighton to be Relegated +185; Sunderland to Win League One +400)

UConn 40-32 at half. EASY Under - never a sweat

Updated (Counting the Robert Kraft thing a "Loss" since it doesn't look like he will get any Suspension):

Winkyduck 566-759-41 +15.44 UNITS (Raiders RSW U6 -125 and Julio Jones Most Reg Season Rec Yards +750 and Dolphins to have NFL's Worst Record +200; Sheffield United to finish DFL in PL +300; Brighton to be Relegated +185; Sunderland to Win League One +400)