EOG's Best Bet thread for Thursday, August 23

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
5D

Beaver Ball

310 Mystics -4.5 -110

Wish I coulda gotten -4 but here it won't matter. The DelleDonnes win by 2B digits. Sparks beat Minny on Tuesday. I read the game report and the Sparks said how tired they were from all of the games they have played recently. This won't help.
Friday these 2 met in DC and Wash won by 2. Sunday Sparks played in CT. Tuesday they played in LA and now 48 hours later back to DC. Wash played LA on Friday then lost in Minny on Sunday. But they haven't played since and that extra rest compared to extra travel for LA makes for something ugly.
Game might be close for 20 but I expect fatigue to set in during 2h for LA and for the EDDs to win by 10+

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
winkyduck;n7452240 said:
5D

Beaver Ball

310 Mystics -4.5 -110

Wish I coulda gotten -4 but here it won't matter. The DelleDonnes win by 2B digits. Sparks beat Minny on Tuesday. I read the game report and the Sparks said how tired they were from all of the games they have played recently. This won't help.
Friday these 2 met in DC and Wash won by 2. Sunday Sparks played in CT. Tuesday they played in LA and now 48 hours later back to DC. Wash played LA on Friday then lost in Minny on Sunday. But they haven't played since and that extra rest compared to extra travel for LA makes for something ugly.
Game might be close for 20 but I expect fatigue to set in during 2h for LA and for the EDDs to win by 10+

Good luck, Winky.

The Capital Centre is undergoing renovation so the Mystics will play their postseason games at a 5,000-seat arena named The Charles E. Smith Center.

The Smith Center is located on the campus of George Washington University.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
John Kelly;n7452241 said:
Good luck, Winky.

The Capital Centre is undergoing renovation so the Mystics will play their postseason games at a 5,000-seat arena named The Charles E. Smith Center.

The Smith Center is located on the campus of George Washington University.

Great! This gives them even more of a HCA. Now instead of a few people at larger building we probably have a sellout here meaning an even louder crowd and even more of a HCA. It also means the EDDs have been practicing there the past few days - if not longer - and their familiarity with the place as opposed to the Sparks not knowing the place only makes it better

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
winkyduck;n7452253 said:
Great! This gives them even more of a HCA. Now instead of a few people at larger building we probably have a sellout here meaning an even louder crowd and even more of a HCA. It also means the EDDs have been practicing there the past few days - if not longer - and their familiarity with the place as opposed to the Sparks not knowing the place only makes it better

I suspect a great shooting background in the smaller venue too.

As you know, EDD and Kristi Toliver are dead-eye shooters.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Set the odds, JK.

Rod Rosenstein confirmed as new Attorney General of the United States, replacing Jeff Sessions by this season’s Super Show.

Not enough to replace Sessions after he’s fired or quits as acting AG. Not enough to be nominated by Trump. Whole thing.

Heim

EOG Master
Mr. Pink;n7452243 said:
Del Mar Race 2
#4 Brookes All Mine WIN ml 4/1

Nice call.....your wife won the 7th at Penn tonight:

[TABLE="class: table race-results no-margin"]

[TD="class: text-center"]

1st:

[/TD]
5[/TD]
[TD="class: text-left"]

Miss Pink

[/TD]
[TD="class: text-center"]$8.40[/TD]
[TD="class: text-center"]$4.20[/TD]
[TD="class: text-center"]$2.40[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Mr. Pink

EOG Veteran
Heim;n7452299 said:
Nice call.....your wife won the 7th at Penn tonight:

[TABLE="class: table race-results no-margin"]

1st:

[/TD]
5[/TD]
[TD="class: text-left"]

Miss Pink

[/TD]
[TD="class: text-center"]$8.40[/TD]
[TD="class: text-center"]$4.20[/TD]
[TD="class: text-center"]$2.40[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Ugh...I had to have that one!...just for kicks 20/20...asleep at the wheel!