EOG's Best Bet thread for Thursday, August 30

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
As Team Total Over 4 -125

was going to play the game over, but stronger anti LeBlanc here vs unknown with Mariners bats vs inconsistent Frankie Montas who was just called up. Leblanc absolutely terrible vs righties lately and will face 8 of them. his change has not been effective vs righties in past month for whatever reason.

Mariners pen is nothing like it was earlier in season, below average of late

don't love it though to be honest. don't like much today. playing Dodgers TT over, that's about it.

TEXED

EOG Veteran
I've been getting beaten about the head and shoulders lately with my big MLB favorites, but I'm back again.

964....NEW YORK YANKEES -310 5 DIMES

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Currently traveling on Route 66 heading back home to Las Vegas.

I'll hit Amarillo tonight where I'll visit The Big Texan Steak Ranch and Brewery and compile our Best Bet records there.

turksure

EOG Enthusiast
John Kelly;n7452983 said:
Currently traveling on Route 66 heading back home to Las Vegas.

I'll hit Amarillo tonight where I'll visit The Big Texan Steak Ranch and Brewery and compile our Best Bet records there.

If you are still in central Oklahoma try the new coffee shop in Chandler OK on Manvel Ave, which is HYW 66 (would have to get off the turnpike), cold brew is the best Jerry, the best

Heim

EOG Master
DMR Race 5

#3 RAGAZZA DI VOLA (4-1) WIN....

(two bad trips in a row including slow break last still there at the end).

Heim

EOG Master
Mr. Pink;n7453008 said:
Del Mar Race 3
#4 Lexington Grace WIN ML 3/1

You could have gotten a better ride....by the time Stevens pulled her out to close the #11 was rolling.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

140 Tulane ML +218

Updated:

Winkyduck 412-570-33 -9.96 UNITS (140 Tulane +7 -116; An MLB no-hitter will be thrown in August +140; Serena Williams +364 to win the U.S. Open; Los Angeles Dodgers at +250 and +350 to win the NL West; Cardiff City -125 to be relegated in the EPL)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
1-1 for 0.00 today

Updated:

Winkyduck 413-571-33 -9.96 UNITS (An MLB no-hitter will be thrown in August +140; Serena Williams +364 to win the U.S. Open; Los Angeles Dodgers at +250 and +350 to win the NL West; Cardiff City -125 to be relegated in the EPL)