EOG's Best Bet thread for Tuesday, October 2

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Thanks for checking in, Blue.

Truly enjoyed our time together last week.

Let's do it again soon.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Best of luck to SCRIMMAGE.

Scoreboard update to be posted Friday morning at 9:00 ET.

Last edited:

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
Football
England Championship

Ipswich Town v Middlesbrough 1st half over 0.75 -121 bookmaker
this is over -117 now but you can go with -121 because that's what I bet.

the site looks dialed JK!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

Flames -126 ..........Canucks are pitiful

Winkyduck 425-587-35 -5.11 UNITS (Bruins +118 Opening Night vs Caps AND Flames -126 over Canucks; Texans +225 to win AFC South; Patriots +400 to have NFL's BEST Reg Season record; Most wins by an NFL Team this season: Under 13.5 -124; Ducks +155 to MISS the NHL Playoffs, Cardiff City -125 to be relegated in the EPL)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Pinny

Flames -126 ..........Canucks are pitiful

Winkyduck 425-587-35 -5.11 UNITS (Bruins +118 Opening Night vs Caps AND Flames -126 over Canucks; Texans +225 to win AFC South; Patriots +400 to have NFL's BEST Reg Season record; Most wins by an NFL Team this season: Under 13.5 -124; Ducks +155 to MISS the NHL Playoffs, Cardiff City -125 to be relegated in the EPL)

Good call with the Dodgers winning their sixth straight NL West title at +250 and +350.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
JK - I just felt at some point in time they would turn things around and knowing how much talent they had and how overwhelming faves they were to win the West before the season began they were worth a shot at that price. If the price had been, say, +150 I might not have done it but sometimes the price "forces you" to make bets you wouldn't at a different price.