EOG's Grand Challenge (Carolina Kid is February's contestant)

tripp

EOG Master
Re: EOG's Grand Challenge (Carolina Kid is February's contestant)

any response here ck?

surely you werent trying to break the rules, were you?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Maybe hes good at perdicting the movement, its now at +12 -107

To bad it wasnt there when he posted it, took about 7-10 more moves to land within the rules :lock:

I may get criticized here but I'm giving him Md at +12 for the contest. Keep in mind that unless a contestant gets two pushes out of 30 plays a single push is really the equivalent of a loss. Good luck with the Terps, ck.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Criticized? Every partcipant had to follow the rules to a T, this guy cant even read the rules so the rest of us interpret them to him and you let it slide? I wonder how many .5 losses the previous players had, maybe go back and regrade them to see if it helped at all :scooter

tripp

EOG Master

Shouldn't it be a dq?

I know HT played his 30/30 with the exact same rules as the Grand Challenge and he didn't get his play when he posted South Carolina -3 -113, even though it went to -3 -110 a few minutes later.

Criticized? Every partcipant had to follow the rules to a T, this guy cant even read the rules so the rest of us interpret them to him and you let it slide? I wonder how many .5 losses the previous players had, maybe go back and regrade them to see if it helped at all :scooter

teehee, Tucker sounds like he wants his old job back. Until you get it back this decision is mine to make unless I'm overrided by JK.

:pop:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

want my job back? people following the rules is common sense. Might as well delete the rules if you have the final say :shoot:

tripp

EOG Master

i just dont understand the point of rules if they aren't strictly followed. sets a precedent that rules can be bent at the discretion of certain individuals. Very slippery slope

rjt721

EOG Master

This thread is already great and it's only Feb 4th. :lock:

want my job back? people following the rules is common sense. Might as well delete the rules if you have the final say :shoot:

Actually I'm a stickler for following the rules but I choose to give ck the benefit of the doubt here on the pinney line that did considerable moving around on the vig prior to and after the play was posted. But thanks for your eagle eye and extreme diligence Tuck.

:yay

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i was watching it and instantly pointed it out, benefit of the doubt? :LMAO

you going senile since the last time we connected?

J

joeybagadonuts

Tuck clearly angling for his old job back.

Tell em Jackie!

:btj:

i was watching it and instantly pointed it out, benefit of the doubt? :LMAO

you going senile since the last time we connected?

Tucker, I'm still miffed at that $20 tip you left at the Sams Town buffet. $20.01 would've made things a lot easier. After you left, Glisan, JK, and myself had to draw straws to see who only got $6.66.

carolinakid

Banned

at had it at -12 i have no lines sevices since around 1 pm eastern here today..............it was a winner

tripp

EOG Master

why does it matter what number it opened at? tuck posted that it was -12 (-111) at time of post, and rules state plays are -110 or lower at pinnacle. I know it's only a cent off, but rules are rules and should be followed. HT was not allowed a play under the same circumstances in his contest.

Should be no action imo

Heim

EOG Master

I don't know why you guys don't go with Greek or CRIS since most of their stuff
is -110....saves a lot of aggravation and their volume is about the same as Pinny.

carolinakid

Banned

i know i posted it and then left for the afternoon to watch the game at a bar and when i got back i seen this bs

carolinakid

Banned

ok some body tell me me if you want to scratch this winner and let me put another winner up for tonite.hurry heading out for a few drinks here in a short time..

carolinakid

Banned

amazing it 8:11 eastern and still both of my services of still down from about 1 today......now that what really sucks

carolinakid

Banned

come on guys what do you want me to do, i have friends waiting on me here.....it sat nite

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Jackie already said he'd let that one slide. Take it.

carolinakid

Banned

can i get a ruling on this please, i have a lot on my platter here the next 48 hrs and cant be in front of the screen every min

carolinakid

Banned

ok guys later heading back out the door to meet some friends for drinks..................later

ck, I can't be at the computer 24/7. Just returned. Nice pick with the home doggie. You are 3-2 and back on the 60% pace.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

So much for spreading camaraderie and good cheer with EOG's Grand Challenge.

I'm typically a letter of the law guy, but I think the spirit of the law can be invoked one time here.

Please follow the rules from now on, ck.

Zero tolerance from this point forward.