EOG's Grand Challenge (Carolina Kid is February's contestant)

carolinakid

Banned
Re: EOG's Grand Challenge (Carolina Kid is February's contestant)

Hell i thought i was, my lines has been crap since about 1pm eastern today.......did it move 1damn dollar off the 110, i did not see it and i posted the play after i stay off the x men for just that reason, the lines went dead here

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Hell i thought i was, my lines has been crap since about 1pm eastern today.......did it move 1damn dollar off the 110, i did not see it and i posted the play after i stay off the x men for just that reason, the lines went dead here

No worries.

Technical difficulties happen.

We move on.

carolinakid

Banned

yep that one of the main reason i went out tonite, still not back up here yet....been dead in the water since around 1 pm eastern...........

carolinakid

Banned

i just went on another site and seen the carolina game went off at pinny carolina-12-101 and maryland+12-109

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

i just went on another site and seen the carolina game went off at pinny carolina-12-101 and maryland+12-109

The closing number is insignificant.

Your contest price is the Pinny number at the time of your post.

#805 WVA Under 142.5. Good luck today ck. A win will put you at 4-2!

:pop:

3-3 ck. Too much first half scoring. All is peaceful and quiet in day five of the February edition of The Grand Challenge. Is Tuckman sleeping in?

EOG community, I don't believe in excuses but I will say this. I'm not someone who doesn't enforce contest rules. I am fairly new at this job and far from a computer expert to begin with. However, I've learned a few things this evening by doing some research on my own and will just say that I am now better prepared to be the EOG contest coordinator and do the kind of job you deserve. I'm not asking you to bear with me while I learn on the job. I am saying that going forward I will expect zero mistakes on my part. And if I should screw up I know you'll let me know about it. With that being said, bottom line in the Grand Challenge is hitting a 60% win percentage over 30 days is quite an accomplishment. CK, good luck to you with your plays the next 24 days!

Nice going ck. You are 4-3 and those home pups still barking loud! You have my number so give me at least 8 hours notice if you have days coming up when you won't have computer access.

Timetopay

EOG Master

jack throw him a few extra points amongst friends

under 198.5...

BigDaddy

EOG Master

so jack takes bribes?

not really shocked

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

BigDaddy trying to stir the pot.

so jack takes bribes?

not really shocked

Actually Big Daddy, while you were busy stuffing yourself with twinkies, big macs, fries , sodas, etc...over the past 20 years I was keeping busy running an honest sports monitoring business. If you think I take bribes here's your chance. In twenty years someone ought to be able to step forward with some dirt (if in fact I was a bribe taker)...and they can do it here anonymously. So BRING IT ON Big Daddy! And oh yeah, I'm right behind you in the overweight department--LV buffets my downfall.

jack you are a vicious old man

With all due respect Bricker, if Big Daddy wants to announce that I take bribes and that it doesn't surprise him, I'm going to take issue with that. You got it right about the old part, but I'm not vicious. And I'm still waiting for an explanation from Big Daddy regarding his statement. To slander someone's character and then not back it up with some kind of explanation or facts--that's beyond vicious--it's malicious, slimy back-stabbing--and I do feel blindsided by someone I respected right up until yesterday.

Yeah you seem like a decent enough guy, not sure why he would come in and take a quick jab like that.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

With all due respect Bricker, if Big Daddy wants to announce that I take bribes and that it doesn't surprise him, I'm going to take issue with that. You got it right about the old part, but I'm not vicious. And I'm still waiting for an explanation from Big Daddy regarding his statement. To slander someone's character and then not back it up with some kind of explanation or facts--that's beyond vicious--it's malicious, slimy back-stabbing--and I do feel blindsided by someone I respected right up until yesterday.

stop crying

you act as if i started some thread about you

i made one comment and it was a question

see the ?

grow some thicker skin :cheers

stop crying

you act as if i started some thread about you

i made one comment and it was a question

see the ?

grow some thicker skin :cheers

OK, Big Daddy. Oh, and by the way, you are a child molester? Why am I not surprised?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

yawn

EOG is moving in the right direction:cheers

Let me clarify that i didnt think the cho mo part was funny, it was just unexpected which is why i laughed

BigDaddy

EOG Master

anyone with kids would find that post not funny

you compare the most disgusting act in the world IMHO to someone that might take a $100 bill as a handout

i'm not surprised that this place hired a POS like yourself.

that is all i have to say

High Times

EOG Master

Hell there are 5 confirmed child molesters that posts here on EOG

Anybody want to guess who they are?

1. .........