EOG's Grand Challenge (Carolina Kid is February's contestant)

Re: EOG's Grand Challenge (Carolina Kid is February's contestant)

Milw-1.5......np here sports for this week is not at the top of my list here.i will be home monday and again will get serious about picking games again.again this week is a crap shoot as im not home

That sounds like a line from High Times.

tripp

EOG Master

next thing we will hear is that this was a big letdown month for ck after a huge january. :lock:

PROFESSOR

EOG Dedicated

Milw-1.5......np here sports for this week is not at the top of my list here.i will be home monday and again will get serious about picking games again.again this week is a crap shoot as im not home

apparently hes not serious about picking games this week? why is this clown in the challenge??

lap18

EOG Dedicated

next thing we will hear is that this was a big letdown month for ck after a huge january. :lock:

or after surgery....good grief -l8

when CK gets home, look out.....

Tuckman

Uh Poster

He knows NC ball better than anyone else though

Under Mania!

Bad beat of the day ck. A three from Gee puts your G in jeopardy. 4-7 thru Feb 10. It's tough but you can turn it around with a strong run starting tomorrow!

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Don't think CK comes back from that Milw loss....18-12 is not easy...

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

Wil just shot another load:shoot: Just keep getting surgeries at least the percocets will be keep ya flying:cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

this is actually good for CK and happy with the results so far

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Good luck Ck. I might have cashed in this fuck if I had a clue to what was going on after my first 10 plays. Limited time killed me - I literally logged on to Pinny for 2 minutes a day and posted a play without researching a thing because I didn't have the time. Oh well, I appreciated the opportunity EOG.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Good luck Ck. I might have cashed in this fuck if I had a clue to what was going on after my first 10 plays. Limited time killed me - I literally logged on to Pinny for 2 minutes a day and posted a play without researching a thing because I didn't have the time. Oh well, I appreciated the opportunity EOG.

Thanks for participating, Timely.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Didn't you start out 6-0?

Anyway, welcome back from where ever you were....fantasy bases is on the horizon....

tripp

EOG Master

timely might have had more wins in his first six plays than CK puts together all month.

lap18

EOG Dedicated

Can't wait until CK anchors the yacht Monday and gets serious about chasing some line moverment

Go Devils! Gone are the glory days when Ned Wulk led Jumpin' Joe Caldwell, Art Becker and Tony Cerkvenik to great seasons in the WAC. Start that run today, ck!

Go Devils! Gone are the glory days when Ned Wulk led Jumpin' Joe Caldwell, Art Becker and Tony Cerkvenik to great seasons in the WAC. Start that run today, ck!

Ned Wulk turning over in his grave over this shabby excuse of a Sun Devil team. Ck, you are 4-8 and can still get the cash with a 14-4 finish!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Getting closer, only missed the cover by 10 or so this time..

tripp

EOG Master

seems we were all being generous with our 40% prediction. ck is a bigger money maker than i even thought

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Here's hoping CK's yacht has Thurston Howell III as one of its passengers.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

How about Tim Donaghy, Richard "the fixer" Perry, Henry Hill, or even better Jack Molinas!:houra

Needing a 14-4 run, CK's only hope is a peek at tomorrow's newspaper.

carolinakid

Banned

Sunday WASHINGTON+6...i will be home and back to my normal games monday, since last sat i have watch less than 30 mins of sports and that with the sp toss in.this was my fun week and not for sports.sorry

tripp

EOG Master

i dont think washington was ever close to 6...this guy is ridiculous.

wonder if he gets the benefit of the doubt again :shoot:

tripp

EOG Master

nvm just realized he must be talking nba. like dsethi i figured he meant washington university

6? did that line ever get above 4?

with all due respect to Timely and CK, but when you're selected among many to be showcased and given an opportunity to show your stuff and win a couple bucks, saying it's your 'fun week' or 'being able to login to your computer for a minute a day' is a little bizarre to me. not that i really care but those comments are kinda absurd IMO

agree D. Maybe they are betting in game like High times and making serious coin also. LOL. Anyway it would be better in my opinion if the guys said something like thanks for the opportunity EOG. I posted what I felt were the best plays but unfortunately fell short of 60%. No shame in that. It is very difficult to go 18-12 or better. For whatever reason some feel the need to build in excuses. There is no need to.

High Times

EOG Master

agree D. Maybe they are betting in game like High times and making serious coin also. LOL. Anyway it would be better in my opinion if the guys said something like thanks for the opportunity EOG. I posted what I felt were the best plays but unfortunately fell short of 60%. No shame in that. It is very difficult to go 18-12 or better. For whatever reason some feel the need to build in excuses. There is no need to.

They are not excuses dumbass

If you don't believe what the fuck posters post them stop posting.

It's posters like you that make these sites a fucking joke.

The guy isn't at home. He posted that. Get over yourself.

Timely had no time to be around a computer.

And I never made or make excuses. :finger004

High Times

EOG Master

:yay

carolinakid

Banned

wow you really have some tools here..........Yrs ago i could do a month thing with np, but i have too much going on outside the online thing that it very hard for me to do a month thing anymore.I have np with any of the haters, but you think im going to give yp a 4 grand cruise to stay and post on a forum, some of you guys are nuts .But i did not want to say to jk i could not do it.the last time i had my cancer operations i put this on hold, so this time i decided to stick with it and not worry about the week that i was not going to be on line here.....But in this time of my life, when i can post i will but now im loving outside for real unlike yrs ago when i spent too much time onb the forums.........if some of you guys cant understand that im sorry, but i wated too much time on the forums in the past and that something i will never do again.If i want to stay fuck it for a fews days or even a week to sport i will............. and as for the game last nite, i would think since this play was posted after the college game with wash and before the nba game with wash, you could tell the difference, but i guess you could not.anyway the line on the college never was at 6 and det in the nba open at 7 and close at 6 ............. by the way never let a duke guy picks games for you, i found that out the last week here when i was not on..............

They are not excuses dumbass

If you don't believe what the fuck posters post them stop posting.

It's posters like you that make these sites a fucking joke.

The guy isn't at home. He posted that. Get over yourself.

Timely had no time to be around a computer.

And I never made or make excuses. :finger004

Me? No, I don't think so. I just call a spade a spade. You are a coin flipper at best. Joey posted 8-10 of your excuses last week. Stop bsing yourself dude. Anyone with any clue knows this.

Heim

EOG Master

wow you really have some tools here..........Yrs ago i could do a month thing with np, but i have too much going on outside the online thing that it very hard for me to do a month thing anymore.I have np with any of the haters, but you think im going to give yp a 4 grand cruise to stay and post on a forum, some of you guys are nuts .But i did not want to say to jk i could not do it.the last time i had my cancer operations i put this on hold, so this time i decided to stick with it and not worry about the week that i was not going to be on line here.....But in this time of my life, when i can post i will but now im loving outside for real unlike yrs ago when i spent too much time onb the forums.........if some of you guys cant understand that im sorry, but i wated too much time on the forums in the past and that something i will never do again.If i want to stay fuck it for a fews days or even a week to sport i will............. and as for the game last nite, i would think since this play was posted after the college game with wash and before the nba game with wash, you could tell the difference, but i guess you could not.anyway the line on the college never was at 6 and det in the nba open at 7 and close at 6 ............. by the way never let a duke guy picks games for you, i found that out the last week here when i was not on..............

View attachment 7804

carolinakid

Banned

again like i said a lot of tools..............thank you for showing my point well sir ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^LOL and dont give a shit

tripp

EOG Master

High Times and CK should have a contest set up here. First one to 45% wins :btj: