EOG's Grand Challenge (Carolina Kid is February's contestant)

carolinakid

Banned
Re: EOG's Grand Challenge (Carolina Kid is February's contestant)

BB you are a wonder of bs there, i dont have to prove nothing here, if you want to hang on here everyday, that your choice, i have more things in real life than sports to worry about each day.thank god i found this out before it was too late to enjoy the real world.coin flipper yoy are 2 gdamn funny, that why i pay i guess over grand each month for tools to use to try to win games.................

carolinakid

Banned

Tripp just go about your everyday crap and leave my name out of your bs............

carolinakid

Banned

I just go out and buy that book from the back to the future movies lol

High Times

EOG Master

Me? No, I don't think so. I just call a spade a spade. You are a coin flipper at best. Joey posted 8-10 of your excuses last week. Stop bsing yourself dude. Anyone with any clue knows this.

Bla bla bla

How wrong you are

But if it makes you feel good

:houra

I don't make excuses

High Times

EOG Master

You guys are funny

You really believe I am trying to impress a group of people that will never be of any importance in the sports betting world? That is fucking funny.

I need a bunch of nobody's to think I'm cool. Fucking joke!

I live the life and all you clowns can do is try to rip me and anybody else you don't like.

Sad life you guys must live......

Seriously

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Yea I make shit up :lol

High Times

EOG Master

The Homeless bums who sit in Terrible's sports book every night to watch games are smarter than most of you guys..

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

carolinakid

Banned

Have a great week Dsethi there, just watching some of the tape now of the carolina/duke game last week, damn did carolina give that game away or what..............

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

The Homeless bums who sit in Terrible's sports book every night to watch games are smarter than most of you guys..

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Hit a royal there last month at the bar near the book:thumbsup

Good luck going forward CK

carolinakid

Banned

Fifty thanks and i will try my best as my friend put me in a little hole that i hope i can dig out a bit.bol there always..(ck)

J

joeybagadonuts

They are not excuses dumbass

If you don't believe what the fuck posters post them stop posting.

It's posters like you that make these sites a fucking joke.

The guy isn't at home. He posted that. Get over yourself.

Timely had no time to be around a computer.

And I never made or make excuses
. :finger004

High Times

EOG Dedicated <dl class="userinfo_extra"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>Jul 17, 2008</dd><dt>Location</dt><dd>Las Vegas</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>8,029</dd></dl>

[h=2] Re: The High Times Challenge (Hit 60% for $500)[/h] NBA totals are by far the best wagers to make solely by using math. And my math blows away your math..... Just is

If I just used NBA totals ..... 60% would be very easy to hit! Jan. Feb. Mar. Apr. May .... every month hitting 60% on NBA totals is almost a sure thing.

That's why for me NBA totals are the best bets during this time of the year.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

stay positive CK

if anyone can do it you can.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Big D does this bother you or no

" by the way never let a duke guy picks games for you, i found that out the last week here when i was not on"

He was asked to be in this contest and for his plays and he had another person selecting them.

Not sure if thats in the rules exactly. What do you think?

J

joeybagadonuts

Big D does this bother you or no

" by the way never let a duke guy picks games for you, i found that out the last week here when i was not on"

He was asked to be in this contest and for his plays and he had another person selecting them.

Not sure if thats in the rules exactly. What do you think?

That sounded like a made up HighTimes-esque excuse, imo.

:shoot:

for the record CK, the post refering to the coin flipper was directed to high times. If you look back I used HT's quote and responded to it. The post before I agreed dsethi's post.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I agree with you u D especially when some others are deserving and would enjoy the opportunity.

My point though is regardless of commitment to me this is cheating or breaking the rules.

If a stand in would have went 7-0 and he would have won the money is it paid out. Is it called CK and friends picks?

What if Weinke asked someone else to pick his 30 plays since he may not be good at basketball.
Legal?

I think he should immediately be disqualified and kicked out of the competition.

Timetopay

EOG Master

agree with JBD

did you really believe it?

Cant tell what is going on anymore. Stewart making up lies about you. CK making up lies about fill ins. Should be called Eye on Guess who is telling the truth.

Sure mods could do an IP search in a second and see. He said he was on a cruise.

tripp

EOG Master

Agree with ttp after further review. DQ is the call here. probably for the best, saves ck from furthere embarrassment

tripp

EOG Master

Cant tell what is going on anymore. Stewart making up lies about you. CK making up lies about fill ins. Should be called Eye on Guess who is telling the truth.

Sure mods could do an IP search in a second and see. He said he was on a cruise.

give ck a break. it was his "fun week" and you know damn well he doesnt cap as well on the road!

maybe the other guys picks (which lost) is another buit in excuse from the HT book of BSing? They lost so they arn't mine. If I did the capping myself I could have easily surpassed 60%.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Oh well, it's going to come out sooner or later...Brick called me and asked me to help him with his selections....I'm pissed because he hasn't sent me any of his winnings yet....

J

joeybagadonuts

:lol

Oh well, it's going to come out sooner or later...Brick called me and asked me to help him with his selections....I'm pissed because he hasn't sent me any of his winnings yet....
Good timing viego, suckers already sent me the 1k so no taking it back:lock:

carolinakid

Banned

For the tools here i never make a gdam excuse, i posted weeks before this even started i was going to be away the week starting with the sp.i really dont care what anyone here online thinks.if i won i was going to matcvh the grand with my grand and give it to the make-a -wish group.So guys go at it because the most here i could give a rat ass about anyway..but if you want a person to be here every day, im not the person now...............sorry yrs ago i could but i have too much outside crap now..............ck

carolinakid

Banned

so who are the real losers here, the people that are on every day, or the real people that have real lives.outside of a gdamn posting forum..........

J

joeybagadonuts

Calm down, ck.

You get tiled way too easily. You're going to add a heart attack to your health problems if you don't just relax.

carolinakid

Banned

Joey, sorry im trying too, but damn i really just dont get some of these people at all.If i win, i win, if i lose i lose, but last week was my week away from sports and i did it.you see just today in the early soccer match that i had my head back into that match and call the final score, but some of these remarks are just plain stupid............

carolinakid

Banned

so you want me to cancel my week for a week of posting.are you dumb or just stupid if i may ask

Timetopay

EOG Master

ck when TM goes out of town do you think he lets another 4 incher fill in for him with his wife???

If you can make the plays you dont bring in a fake CK.

carolinakid

Banned

i posted on this forum, even before my name was put up for this and i had no knowlege of this, that i was going to be away the week starting with the sp

tripp

EOG Master

unfortunately i think ttp is right

ya gave it a good go ck. thanks for participating in the EOG Grand Challenge!