EOG's Grand Challenge (Carolina Kid is February's contestant)

carolinakid

Banned
Re: EOG's Grand Challenge (Carolina Kid is February's contestant)

i have np with this and just happy im not putting real money on these crap picks in this thread......This is why i dont play flat or-110 numbers for 20 yrs online, there is no value the way i play them and you will lose a lot of 1/2 and 1 pts games, it is a flip of the coin to me.i use plus money huge in my play and with this thing, there is no way.Haters will hate but i really want to get back to the way i pick game and forget about this 110 stuff.....................ck

If you hit 30% on -110 lines one could only assume you hit 10% or so on dogs, so unless your average dog is 10-1 you arent making any money at all.

carolinakid

Banned

not true brick, i play a of of 1st half and 2nd half and plus money plays, this 110 is not my forte and if anyone that know me for 15 yrs plus online, no i dont make plays this way, so i have no problems here with this bad showing at all.just happy i dont have to put any real money on this plays.gl tonite.and to play everyday is not my thing either..........that call forcing plays in my book, we all have how ways of playing , but this is a little out of my way.np and congrats to all that wins this way..........

carolinakid

Banned

NEWPORT , sorry that not it and i really dont care about what you or anyone says.........i wish you a great weekend, but picking games this way is not at the top of my list anymore..so if you want to hate go ahead., just not the number 1 thing for me anymore.i win and i lose but, i cant be tied down to a month thing any longer at this point in my life, just dont have the time for it.Too many outside things going on in my life at this time

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Thanks for the effort despite some trying times in your life, ck.

carolinakid

Banned

np John i will see it out and thank for da invite here.............but one thing i learned from this that -110 games are not in my book here, as i play the games different and you know what they say, you cant teach a old dog new tricks, if what you do is not broken dont fix it.............

J

joeybagadonuts

Ck,

How come all the plays you post outside of this contest have been -110 type plays. I have never seen you post a big + money dog yet........ jbd

:+clueless

carolinakid

Banned

Joey sorry im a little lost on that, my fav plays are the dd plus money type on the dog

carolinakid

Banned

Professor, guys like you make me laugh, i use to get mad, but not any longer, you really need to spend more time in the real world sir.have a great weekend...........ck

carolinakid

Banned

i really have not been serious about this thread since i left the day of the sp, sorry my trip meant more to me....

High Times

EOG Master

Stop saying that dude

It's cool you don't need any reason for anything.

Don't let the fools bother you

:pop:

J

joeybagadonuts

Wonder who gave more excuses while hitting 40%, HT or CK?

:+clueless

tripp

EOG Master

it's not cool and that's the point. Respect anyone for taking a needed vacation but give up your spot then. I'd have taken much more stern action if I ran this contest.

:cheers

PROFESSOR

EOG Dedicated

Professor, guys like you make me laugh, i use to get mad, but not any longer, you really need to spend more time in the real world sir.have a great weekend...........ck
wow you actually put together a complete. im impressed!

ps. wil sends his love..

carolinakid

Banned

it all about how much effort too imo im putting in and i got to say, right, the soccer is the main thing that getting me going now and it almost like when i started bb and football yrs ago, a new and exciting challege, i just hope im not bored or burn out with american sports.Even when i go to a game live, just not that excited as in yrs past.........................

Tuckman

Uh Poster

CK seriously go fuck yourself you worthless peice of Cancer stick. Eog gives you a shot at some free money and the way you repay the site is with saying i have someone else making the plays, i'm to busy to even care about this, and im not putting in a lick of effort. Take your yacht owning, private jet flying, fake tanning, hitting on 12 year old store clerks and get lost. Nobody would really care if you didnt wake up tommorrow, illiterate fleabag

carolinakid

Banned

TM for that statement you need to be bann and i would love for you to say that to my face.better yet call ,my number im coming your way sir 336 207 8245......

carolinakid

Banned

im not goin g to reply to you here tm, but i talk to a few people that know you there and i was told about you.So you need to get off that high horse sir and they told me you are a piece of shit there.......

Tuckman

Uh Poster

You are an ungrateful peice of shit, instead of accepting you flip coins and it hasnt landed on the right side this month you make up every excuse in the world and downplay the chance you were given

I could really careless if i get banned.

carolinakid

Banned

Tm i put up long time before this i was going out of town the sunday of the sp, so you think i should cancel my trip for this.man you are the crazy one there

tripp

EOG Master

I only thing i wish is that TM wouldn't hold back so much and would give us his true feelings on CK.

carolinakid

Banned

but for a grown man to put that crap out you need to be ban, im sorry you have been online too much and take this way to serious

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Do what u gotta do, call JK and beg and plead for him to ban me, i dont really care. If anyone should be banned it should be you for being an illilerate hick who is an ungrateful peice of shit. Talk to people i deal with here in Vegas? Only mutual person we might know is JK

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

wow you people go huge.

carolinakid

Banned

Nope it was not jk, and really tm, yrs ago i would go off on crap like that , but i really now it just sad for me to see.You really take online way to serious.Just happy here i got away from this crap and decided i wanted a real life outside of this posting thing with real people and friends on a daily thing and not have to be bully by someone behide a keyboard...............

tripp

EOG Master

ck why do you keep bringing up the trip. you sucked before the trip and have sucked this week. you had your "fun week" excuse, but now just keep coming up with new ones like american sports aren't your thing anymore (when previously all you post pretty much are american sports). now you're a big soccer guy cause you hit a -200 play during the week.

ive known you are one of the better fades on here for a while, but didn't realize you were such a loser dude. just say whatever, i lost my free roll chance and thanks for giving me the try eog. Not excuse after excuse saying you didnt give a shit about this too busy spray tanning and getting my GTL on.fucking pathetic dude

carolinakid

Banned

my outside is a lot more important to me at this time tripp in my life sorry, you can hate all you want, i seen your stuff here and really you are not the one to talk imo

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I take online to serious, yet you wanna fly across the country over some words and want someone banned. Uh, Yea i take this to seriously. God you are fucking stupid. Just stop with the coin flips because its getting old to hear excuse after excuse after the losses pile up (sorry to all the faders out there, which yes this is a gold mind) :shoot:

lap18

EOG Dedicated

great read here... reading tuck go off on ck and then trying to piece together ck's comebacks. love it.

tripp

EOG Master

you keep saying that but wtf does that have to do with anything?? this contest didn't require more than 2 minutes of time online per day, im sure youre hectic life can manage that. how does posting your best play for the day with no excuses stop anyone from having a life outside of the internet

carolinakid

Banned

TM you are not worth that at all and what i was told you are just a piece of shit, i guess that why you are online so much, not too many after they get to know you want to be around you there i guess

also you act like nobody on here does anything outside of read eog since you started with your new life. newsflash buddy, i do plenty outside of here