EOG's Grand Challenge (Carolina Kid is February's contestant)

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Re: EOG's Grand Challenge (Carolina Kid is February's contestant)

lets have a 30 in 30 CK soccer thread.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

also you act like nobody on here does anything outside of read eog since you started with your new life. newsflash buddy, i do plenty outside of here

oh no your not, your an online loser who posts all day and has no life. You need to be out mooching off friends who have private jets, hitting on 12 year old store clerks trying to get them to 7-11 for a slurpee

carolinakid

Banned

lol tm you are a tool, damn cant you think of something better to do on a friday nite than this junk

tripp

EOG Master

also you act like nobody on here does anything outside of read eog since you started with your new life. newsflash buddy, i do plenty outside of here

brick, i suggest you step away from this thread right now. ck is in a zone right now burying people and you aren't ready for that shit.

lap18

EOG Dedicated

lol, ck, you better stick around, I believe that you are the most followed poster hands down. I look for ck threads to read.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Maybe i should be watching 2 guys and a girl shagging online :tebow

J

joeybagadonuts

CK, you're messing with the wrong guy.

I have met TM in real life and can tell you he is as a hard core mofuka. He will eat you for lunch mike tyson style, son!

:scooter

carolinakid

Banned

joey i could give a rat ass about what you think , you have never met me so your opinion does not mean crap to me.....

carolinakid

Banned

and if i may add, if you ever met me in real life you might just change that thought.....

J

joeybagadonuts

joey i could give a rat ass about what you think , you have never met me so your opinion does not mean crap to me.....

I was joking, dumbass.

CK, like I told you the other day, you need to calm down. You're old and already in bad health, so keep the blood pressure down and stop worrying about tm.

You have made a lot of excuses in this contest and come off like a sorry ass loser and got called on it. Big deal.

If you want to act like the drunk hick you probably are and claim that you are going to go after TM, you're going to get laughed at even more than you are now.

:cheers

pvcpipe

EOG Master

what's the record in this thread i don't feel like looking through a bunch of pages

J

joeybagadonuts

6-11

carolinakid

Banned

joey np here, i told the truth on this and if the haters want to hate, i have np and really dont care.Every game in this thread after the 1st 4 games took about 2 mins, that not me, and i dont like posting game 6 hrs in advance either.but the truth be known i do not have the time to be on every day and put in the time it needed to put out games like i did yrs back.it that simple, when i have time now it seem my 1st look goes to the soccer across the pond etc and you can see in that the results are better for me, than the bb.maybe i can and want to spend more time like in yrs past, but now i guess i got that 7 yr thing and want to spend time out with friends etc, that could give a rat ass about a posting forum

J

joeybagadonuts

I just noticed that he had the same play as me for tonight on N Iowa.

MUSHED.

:shoot:

J

joeybagadonuts

joey np here, i told the truth on this and if the haters want to hate, i have np and really dont care.Every game in this thread after the 1st 4 games took about 2 mins, that not me, and i dont like posting game 6 hrs in advance either.but the truth be known i do not have the time to be on every day and put in the time it needed to put out games like i did yrs back.it that simple, when i have time now it seem my 1st look goes to the soccer across the pond etc and you can see in that the results are better for me, than the bb.maybe i can and want to spend more time like in yrs past, but now i guess i got that 7 yr thing and want to spend time out with friends etc, that could give a rat ass about a posting forum

So why not just not participate in this contest?

Pretty shitty for you to take the chance of someone else participating who may really need the $1k and who would put in the time to try to actually win.

I say you put up $1k of your own money for a EOG poster contest?

carolinakid

Banned

Joey on that you are 100% right and i should step up to the plate and said no.but after they wanted me to do this months ago and i had to do the 2 operations and had to bow out, that the only reason i didnt.but i made a mistake and should have, knowing that this month for sure that it was no way i could be on every day.Now that is what im sorry about ............................

tripp

EOG Master

ck spends more than $1k a month on jet fuel. that should be no problem

Tuckman

Uh Poster

He has been online here everyday except his 3 day trip around the lake on his paddle boat, yet he doesnt have time to come up with a pick he wont make an excuse about after it gets demolished

J

joeybagadonuts

Well to be fair, others have said the same thing I did, you just ignored them, CK.

As I said, a rich guy like you may have taken some down and out degenerates chance at the $1k they need to get by. That just isn't right. Why not give 2 posters of your choice each a 30 for 30 challenge for $500 sponsored by you? Or just 1 posters a 30 for 30 for $1k.

carolinakid

Banned

tripp i wish, my duke buddy is the one with the jet, but i do get to ride every once in a while if i stay off of the tarheels ..........lol

carolinakid

Banned

tm you are just stupid, being online for 2 to 5 mins compare to working on the games 6 to 7 hrs online are a totally different topic.but i will tell you this tm and you cant take it for what it worth, you need to tone down the actions in this thread, im just trying to be nice to you, and would like you just to bow out of my threads...............

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Nobody I know works 6-7 hours a day handicapping sports...just isn't happening...

But I do know a lot of successful gamblers who put in the time and do well....

J

joeybagadonuts

tm ck has asked you to leave his thread. pls do so or he face the wrath of.....ck

thx pal

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Just give me the word CK and I will take care of Tuck next month....:btj:

carolinakid

Banned

Dsethi what up today, i really thought when state was up 20 they had duke last nite, but not to be.VD as for the hrs things so far i have work today 3 hrs on the soccer for sat and will before i make the plays do at least another 3 hrs or so.on the college and nba i have spent 0 mins so far on sat action...........

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Confrontation and controversy sell.

Carolina Kid leads our Grand Challenge contestants in "thread views" less than two-thirds of the way through the month of February.

Contestants.............Views

PVCPIPE...................4,687

MUNSON15...............4,047

BRICK......................5,229

TIMELY.....................5,373

CK...........................5,400 and counting

carolinakid

Banned

I WILL HAVE ANOTHER FADE UP IN A SHORT TIME.Get your pens out guys and have yout bookies waiting for your call...........

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

CK being a man and finishing the contest in the face of adversity. :cheers

Funny you say that ck, after my bookie takes my ck fade of the day he calls his guy and huges the other team......bsh

carolinakid

Banned

yep i will finish this out Kinger if i start something i will try my best to finish it, this goes for many thing from me as well...........

carolinakid

Banned

Brick i told myself a few hrs ago, i will take the month of march off for working on march madness like the old days for me....gl today there

gl to you too ck, march madness means nice weather is on the way for me:houra

carolinakid

Banned

Yep and this year we do not have the acc tourney in greensboro here so i will have more time to set in front of the computer for sure.While we on the subject bol in this year post season and win that money sir............ck

carolinakid

Banned

Thanks John and have a great day there, the way my day started with the soccer total, does not look good for sure............