EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (ALMOST ALLRIGHT is our January contestant)

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
FSU pukes, can never trust those savages.

Monday/Friday cards are short this time of year, especially if you don't bet the NBA, tough to find a play.

Still very doable man, some big cards the next few days, take advantage.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
FSU pukes, can never trust those savages.

Monday/Friday cards are short this time of year, especially if you don't bet the NBA, tough to find a play.

Still very doable man, some big cards the next few days, take advantage.

Exactly. I’d of passed last night outside of this contest. Thought FSU had the stuff for a bounce back. Played it at 4.5 and when it went to 5.5 I thought ok. But soon as it hit 5.5 here came the Pitt money. So basically I was left with a WA number and a wrong premise.

And we move on.

kane

EOG master
AA, off topic, but when you get the chance please let me know what you think about Tate Martell, thanks.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
If you see him in person you will be alarmed at how small he truly is. 5’8 is my best estimate. As far as play? Spring game is all I saw as far as him throwing the ball. My hunch is he needs chaos to be effective throwing the ball. The package with him this season in the red zone didn’t go well, but the o line played like crap until the last couple games. Cliff notes version...think Johnny Manziel.

kane

EOG master
Thanks for the feedback, he's listed at 5'11, but everyone is listed taller than they actually are. If I'm getting Johnny Manziel on the field I'll take it, off the field not so much

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Playing the Red Foxes decently tonight. Good chance to win outright imo. Hit these next 2 or 3 and you are north of track. GL AA!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Final score: 95-71, Iowa.

AA improves to 11-8.

A win on Monday night puts him on pace to conquer the Grand Challenge.

#NoEasyTask