EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (CHI_ARCHIE is our June contestant)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Spartan Mike is on hand at PNC Park tonight while there on business. It is $1 hot dog night, he set his total at 7.5. I played under. He called me a suckered disclosing after last time out he ate 4 and was still hungry. Told him Archie needs the over 8.5 so he is personally rooting him on!!!

Life is good for SPARTAN MIKE.

Good to know.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
CONGRATS Archie!

Way to make it close but get there. Don't spend it all in one place.

...........and just know Rail would have gone 30-0 this month. Just ask him. He will tell you that!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
And there it is.

Current score: Pirates 5 Brewers 4, top 6.

Brilliant job by ARCH.

He overcame that miserable loss two nights ago in downtown Phoenix.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Well look at that!

Thank you for the opportunity this month, It was fun. Thank you to Mr. Kelly for the spot and the positivity.

I appreciate all the well wishes and rooting vibes from the EOG community.

Sorry I couldn't be more present with write-ups, rationales, in-game thoughts, strategery, and trash talk. We are making the move to a new city. Selling the house, buying a new house, sorting items, packing up, red tape for business transfer has kept me pretty busy.

Passing the Baton and Tagging in WADE in for July. Keep it going Brother!

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
welcome to the club Archie, and kudos to not choking your brains out like Fat Artie did.
There went your prediction of zero winners for the rest of the year…
nobody remembers your last win but everyone remembers last December when I choked away a 15-6 lead…

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Congrats Archie you deserve it. Did you think about hedging that last bet?

good luck brother and thanks.

Didn't think about hedging the last day as it was a free roll and I only had about 25% of winning when the day started.

When the Padres were up pretty late on my 27th pick. I was thinking about how at 17-10 . I could make 2 selections the following day only needing 1 to win.

then hedge by doing a parlay on the opposite results or even a parlay with +1.5s or alt totals to give myself a little chance for a middle opportunity.

even if those 2 wednesday slections lost I'd still have a final thursday pick to come back with.

alas, the Padres had better plans for me. I guess hindsight 20/20. I could have made a live bet against the pads and gotten paid alright too.

but best to not think too much with a free roll

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Well look at that!

Thank you for the opportunity this month, It was fun. Thank you to Mr. Kelly for the spot and the positivity.

I appreciate all the well wishes and rooting vibes from the EOG community.

Sorry I couldn't be more present with write-ups, rationales, in-game thoughts, strategery, and trash talk. We are making the move to a new city. Selling the house, buying a new house, sorting items, packing up, red tape for business transfer has kept me pretty busy.

Passing the Baton and Tagging in WADE in for July. Keep it going Brother!

Classy guy and a smart guy.

Love that combination.