EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (ChiTownJoe is our July contestant)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Rules:

• Contestant will post 30 plays in 30 days (one play per day) starting the first of the month.
  • Games must be played within a 30-day time frame.
  • Major North American team sports only: NFL, NCAAF, NHL, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, MLS, CFL and WNBA.
  • Full-game sides and totals -110 or LOWER.
  • Contestants are graded against Pinnacle numbers at the time of post.
  • Must hit 60% or better to be declared a winner of the $1,000 prize.
  • Cannot play both sides of the same game.

yisman

EOG Master
Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (ChiTownJoe is our July contestant)

Get ‘em, Joe.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (ChiTownJoe is our July contestant)

ChiTownJoe agreed to move up a month from August to July in order to accommodate fellow EOG contributor NUT6 who is currently busy handling a family matter.

Because of Joe's good-natured move, the house has agreed to allow him a chance to post golf matchups during The British Open.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Good luck CTJ.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

ChiTownJoe is much deserving....top five poster here at EOG.....rooting big time for him...

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated

Thanks for the well wishes

bats stay hot at Wrigley

929 -- Cubs ov 11'

nut6

EOG Master

Bol Joe I like the play
Thanks for switching months

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated

Leaving to chase the white ball around in 100 degree heat & humidity....yes my elevator doesn't reach the top floor, hoping to make it 18. Hopefully get off the course and see the Cubs leading 9-5 in the bottom of the 5th.

kane

EOG master

BOL Joe

Chef

EOG Enthusiast

Good luck Joe

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated

Nice start Joe and best of luck!

richsox24

EOG Master

Great start Joe.

See you in August

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated

Rematch of last Wed, give me MadBum

951 SF -05

Thanks for the well wishes guys.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I like supporting quality pitchers in hitter-friendly environments.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Rematch of last Wed, give me MadBum

951 SF -05

Thanks for the well wishes guys.

Final score: Colorado 5 San Francisco 2.

Tough late-inning loss for the Giants, MadBum and ChiTownJoe.

Current record: 1-1.

TEXED

EOG Veteran

ChiTown....You're back on track. Good Luck.

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated

First pitch is set for 7:10 p.m. CT.

I'll root you home, Joe.

Mailman Gary said he was going to the game, any chance he can take out the transformer (unlv -wisky) if things don't look good in the top of the 9th.

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated

Are games official if man made issue causes play to be halted or still 4.5?

Ringing Gary down 7-2

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Final score: Reds 3 Cubs 2.

Joe evens his record at 3-3.

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

Nice play Joe...LMK your Saratoga dates if you are heading up

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated

Nice play Joe...LMK your Saratoga dates if you are heading up

90% sure I'll be there same dates, Fri & Sat Travers weekend. I'll let you know when the plan firms up. I bet some races and was traveling today, just got done watching all the action at Belmont. Can't believe Jason Servis, Frienze Fire ran a hole in the wind, everything he runs is firing. He was like 5-1 going into the gate and went off at 5-2, someone knew !!!

I singled Analyze IT in pk4, damn Catholic Boy came back on him in the stretch for 2nd straight race :doh1

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

926- NYM un 7 -05

Final score: Tampa Bay Rays 3 New York Mets 0.

Great call, Joe.

CTJ improves to 4-3 after seven selections.

I heard the other day Tampa Bay pitcher Blake Snell has the highest release point in MLB.

They've got analytics for everything.

VegasVic

EOG Addicted

Final score: Tampa Bay Rays 3 New York Mets 0.

Great call, Joe.

Once I saw your pick I did my own research and saw how much sense this play made. Thanks for the winner, continued success.

yisman

EOG Master

90% sure I'll be there same dates, Fri & Sat Travers weekend. I'll let you know when the plan firms up. I bet some races and was traveling today, just got done watching all the action at Belmont. Can't believe Jason Servis, Frienze Fire ran a hole in the wind, everything he runs is firing. He was like 5-1 going into the gate and went off at 5-2, someone knew !!!

I singled Analyze IT in pk4, damn Catholic Boy came back on him in the stretch for 2nd straight race :doh1

I also had Analyze It in the p4 and bet it WP too. Frustrating.

p4 I wound up with only 2 legs correct.