EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DON EAGLESTON is our September contestant)

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
Looks like Penn State is the offensively-challenged team.

Jim Delaney generally did a good job as Big Ten commissioner, but he failed to fix the Conference's longstanding officiating problem.

Last edited:

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
Leonhard's "hot dog" defense not working now. You can't put 8-9 men in the box the you back end of your defense isn't very good.

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
First time and probably last. JK, please count La Lafayette as a loss. I deserve it.

Next play: Monday, CFL Edmonton Elks plus 6 vs. Calgary. Pinny still calls EE the Eskimos

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
Record is now 2-4. Need to greatly pick up the pace or tts over. Next play is Iowa plus 4x vs. rival Cyclones. Hawks have won 5 straight in series.

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
CFL Toronto -1 7:30 tonight. Argos get Labour Day revenge; also best wide receiver returns. Must contain Ticats return man Williams. Speedy Banks is out!

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
Record now stands 3-6-1. To recap yesterday, !) Iowa was an easy winner; 2) Army lost on triple backdoor cover; and 3) EE was a bad pick, with Bo Levi making a big difference.

Nest pick: Philly Eagles plus 3 -- Forget the preseason games; Eagles had a great camp, in part because nobody of importance got hurt. Eagles have significant advantage on both lines. Hope Hurts has a decent game.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
'if he wins"

But then is it truly a "Grand Challenge?"...hmmmmm.

Tried the tipping thing after I won, but that's was just out of good faith as I feel the administrator always deserves a cut upon triumph just for organizing it. JK vehemently refused to accept anything from me after going 18-9.

JK do you accept bribes for someone to go out of turn when the forthcoming schedule was long released? Now I can't get the Eagles classic, "Desperado" out of my head.

Hmmmmmmm

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Next play: NFL Miami plus 3 vs. NE. Not a believer in this version of Patriots.

Record now stands 3-6-1. To recap yesterday, !) Iowa was an easy winner; 2) Army lost on triple backdoor cover; and 3) EE was a bad pick, with Bo Levi making a big difference.

Nest pick: Philly Eagles plus 3 -- Forget the preseason games; Eagles had a great camp, in part because nobody of importance got hurt. Eagles have significant advantage on both lines. Hope Hurts has a decent game.

Here are the pair of short NFL underdogs tabbed by DON EAGLESTON.

Current record is 5-6-1.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
'if he wins"

But then is it truly a "Grand Challenge?"...hmmmmm.

Tried the tipping thing after I won, but that's was just out of good faith as I feel the administrator always deserves a cut upon triumph just for organizing it. JK vehemently refused to accept anything from me after going 18-9.

JK do you accept bribes for someone to go out of turn when the forthcoming schedule was long released? Now I can't get the Eagles classic, "Desperado" out of my head.

Hmmmmmmm

Someone once tried to label me "Kickback Kelly."

Clever nickname with beautiful alliteration, but completely untrue.

Wade's bribe will hurt, not help, his chance to participate in EOG's Grand Challenge.