EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DRINK is our November contestant)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Rules:

1. Contestant will post 30 plays in 30 days (one play per day) starting the first of the month.
  2. Games must be played within a 30-day time frame.
  3. Major North American team sports only: NFL, NCAAF, NHL, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, MLS, CFL and WNBA.
  4. Full-game sides and totals -110 or LOWER.
  5. Contestants are graded against Pinnacle numbers at the time of post.
  6. Must hit 60% or better to be declared a winner of the $1,000 prize.
  7. Cannot play both sides of the same game.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Best of luck to Eddie.

Note: Let's stay on topic in this thread.

Sports and sports betting, please.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Thanks guys. Thank jk and betdsi for the opportunity. Hope everyone is well and gl 2 all as always
Play #1 305/306 52un
Play #2 307/308 66ov
Play#3 341/342 61.5un
Play #4 361/362 70ov
Play #5 371-20.5
Play #6 395/396 50un

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Thanks guys. Thank jk and betdsi for the opportunity. Hope everyone is well and gl 2 all as always
Play #1 305/306 52un
Play #2 307/308 66ov
Play#3 341/342 61.5un
Play #4 361/362 70ov
Play #5 371-20.5
Play #6 395/396 50un

Thanks for sharing, DRINK.

DRINK broke only one rule but it was literally rule #1.

Haha.

No harm, no foul.

DRINK, you have a choice to remedy the immediate situation: 1) Use these six games for your first week of action and then start Sunday, November 7 posting one play a day or 2) Start over by following the rules and post one play a day over the course of November's 30 days.

You make the call.

I appreciate your busy schedule.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Thanks for sharing, DRINK.

DRINK broke only one rule but it was literally rule #1.

Haha.

No harm, no foul.

DRINK, you have a choice to remedy the immediate situation: 1) Use these six games for your first week of action and then start Sunday, November 7 posting one play a day or 2) Start over by following the rules and post one play a day over the course of November's 30 days.

You make the call.

I appreciate your busy schedule.
Just so im clear. Im not a genius I tell ya lol. Play 1 would be monday, play 2 tuesday, play 3 wed etc? I figured id do monday-saturday initially. If youd prefer i can give just one play per day? We also have some numbers that have now moved. Let me know what you'd prefer. My apologies for any inconvenience

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Feel free to use any of the six games initially posted for your first play today.

Moving forward, you'll be graded on the number at the time of your post.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Monday
305/306 miami/ohio 52un
Tuesday
307/308 niu/kent 66ov
Wednesday
341/342 ccu/gsu 61.5un
Thursday
361/362 Utah st/nm state 70ov
Friday
371 App st-20.5
Saturday
395/396
Ta&m/Auburn 50un

Do i have to make six single comments in this thread or does this work? If not ill just switch to nba at 3 when they open. No problem. Truly apologetic haven't checked this thread since dink, you and I would do Tuesday nights. I like ww opinion on cfb checked it out last week and was surprised i was next!

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Monday
305/306 miami/ohio 52un
Tuesday
307/308 niu/kent 66ov
Wednesday
341/342 ccu/gsu 61.5un
Thursday
361/362 Utah st/nm state 70ov
Friday
371 App st-20.5
Saturday
395/396
Ta&m/Auburn 50un

Do i have to make six single comments in this thread or does this work? If not ill just switch to nba at 3 when they open. No problem. Truly apologetic haven't checked this thread since dink, you and I would do Tuesday nights. I like ww opinion on cfb checked it out last week and was surprised i was next!

You have to make one play a day at a Pinnacle line at the time you post and at -110 or less. Your Monday pick is 52un -102. All others are ignored.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Was it not tomorrows miami-oh/ohio game? If it has to be the day of the game. No problem.
Orlando magic/Minnesota 216.5un

CB's rules

1: I wouldn't pay a whole lot of attention to Rail's posts.
2: Rule 2, picks can be for any eligible game within the month, just make one a day.
3: Read the rules every morning.
4; Good luck, but making good picks also helps
5: Read the rules every evening. Don't miss a single day.
6: I might pay attention to Rail if he suggests a pick.
7: Rule 7 exists because I'm the smart ass that pointed out a capper could pick both sides of a game by making a pick at 11:59pm one day and two minutes later, on the next day, picking the other side at 12:01am. Without this rule, once a capper gets up by 6 wins more than their losses, the strategy (if an even number of games remain), would guarantee an overall GC win >=60%.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I chuckled at rules 3 and 5.

3. Read the rules every morning.
5. Read the rules every evening.

The afternoon feels left out.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I got it. Was confused by rail and that's not a hard thing to be from time to time. Mondays are just stupid busy im 32 bets in. I swear Im not the dumbest man you will encounter just distracted.
CB's rules

1: I wouldn't pay a whole lot of attention to Rail's posts.
2: Rule 2, picks can be for any eligible game within the month, just make one a day.
3: Read the rules every morning.
4; Good luck, but making good picks also helps
5: Read the rules every evening. Don't miss a single day.
6: I might pay attention to Rail if he suggests a pick.
7: Rule 7 exists because I'm the smart ass that pointed out a capper could pick both sides of a game by making a pick at 11:59pm one day and two minutes later, on the next day, picking the other side at 12:01am. Without this rule, once a capper gets up by 6 wins more than their losses, the strategy (if an even number of games remain), would guarantee an overall GC win >=60%.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
I got it. Was confused by rail and that's not a hard thing to be from time to time. Mondays are just stupid busy im 32 bets in. I swear Im not the dumbest man you will encounter just distracted.

Yep, my "rules" were posted in jest. I know JK's sense of humor so I embellished them for his edification. LOL

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Is it any wonder that drink is friends with svbettor?

Neither one of these "sharp guys" can read a set of rules.

Makes for a perfect relationship.

Stevo

EOG Senior Member
I like Drink so no knock against him for rules etc Busy time.

The one play a day at current # is the heart and soul of this contest and what sets it apart and makes it so tough.

Good luck Drink

I like Drink so no knock against him for rules etc Busy time.

The one play a day at current # is the heart and soul of this contest and what sets it apart and makes it so tough.

Good luck Drink
His best opportunity to hit 60% would be NBA overnights but he's obviously not going to ruin #s and take food off the table for the sake of this little contest.