EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DRINK is our November contestant)

svbettor

EOG Veteran
San diego Chargers under 50

I like Rail's Enthusiasm he will post in another person's contest thread ...... I guess the more the merrier lol. Come on Rail it is a somewhat psuedo-head to head with Drnk? It is the art of fighting without fighting LoL ... Fun Thread people.... No hate here just fun

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I dont mind rail posting plays. Anyone can. Just trying to have fun guys. Ive been at it since 7 am where cris posted cfb totals the earliest in their history.
I don't have dyslexia. I dont process read info unless I read it several times or write it down. Regardless my apologies for my comedy of errors.

kane

EOG master
Hey Eddie, what do you make of TCU letting Patterson go? I know the past few years haven't gone so well for them, but his overall body of work has been outstanding. Maybe it was time for a change, but it can't be overstated how much he's meant to that program, and it's not like 5 star recruits are lining up to go there, he seems to get the most out of what he has to work with. Like I said, maybe it was just time for a change.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Hey Eddie, what do you make of TCU letting Patterson go? I know the past few years haven't gone so well for them, but his overall body of work has been outstanding. Maybe it was time for a change, but it can't be overstated how much he's meant to that program, and it's not like 5 star recruits are lining up to go there, he seems to get the most out of what he has to work with. Like I said, maybe it was just time for a change.
I think he used the N word at a practice last summer and was on thin ice no matter what. Also mishandled Evans whos the highest * prospect theyve ever had. You cant treat a player like that and tell him to split reps for the sake of the team. He will be in the NFL or playing for bama next year.
I played some under with Kill in place. Also think the duggan controversy will go away now. Cant back them but think theyre in a better place. He wasn't like by anyone from players, media, staff. I normally back any team when the coach is fired the week they're let go. Too injured currently.

kane

EOG master
Trying to find out if McKee is in or not, just listened to Shaw's presser and he wasn't giving any info, just said he's questionable, a reporter asked him if it's something just this week or long term and again Shaw wasn't saying anything, just typical coach speak

railbird

EOG Master
patterson was telling a thug corner to stop using n word. patterson 17 bowl games in 18 yr span, 10-3 last 13 bowl games. TCU was a shithole that went 0-12 and 2-10 every year before Gary was there, and that is what Tcu will return too. they are in a shitbird spot going forward.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
patterson was telling a thug corner to stop using n word. patterson 17 bowl games in 18 yr span, 10-3 last 13 bowl games. TCU was a shithole that went 0-12 and 2-10 every year before Gary was there, and that is what Tcu will return too. they are in a shitbird spot going forward.
Im not in disagreement with his accomplishments. You get your first 5* and #1 rb in the nation and you barely play him last year and then waste him this year by having him split reps with Miller and he's quit the team now basically. Then he calls all 3 timeouts down 24 with 2 minutes left to punish his own team.
He wanted out. They gave him his wish.

TEXED

EOG Veteran
I don't pay that much attention to TCU, but he caught my attention by losing at home to SMU and afterward being obsessed with the fact that SMU was celebrating on their field. Plus he accused SMU of knocking his Asst. down and wouldn't even let it go when it was shown that his own player accidentally bumped him. Not to mention that Jerry Kill shouldn't even be down there with his ailments.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
usu will need to score 50, nmsu cant score
I know youre not a analytical type which is cool and understandable but google college football adjust pace (tempo) #1 utah state #4 nm state. Anderson vs martin etc etc. Ill take my chances. Hope you are well

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The college football transfer portal seems to have really empowered the players.

The NIL (name, image and likeness) not so much.

Good luck, DRINK.

Thanks for sharing.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
This looks like Plays #2 and #3.

Utah-Stanford (Game #317/318) goes Friday night at 7:30 PT and Utah State/NMSU (361/362) kicks off Saturday afternoon at 2:00 MT.

DRINK's first play was a graded a loser.

Is this what you have, ComptrBob?

Yes, except if Utah State doesn't score at least 50, pts its graded as a loss against Railbird. LOL

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
2-0 in plays that didnt count. 0-1 for record keeping sake rail. I was just thinking about how JK religiously playing unders has probably allowed him to buy a small town after the first 3 weeks of NBA.
Auburn/ta&m 49.5un

railbird

EOG Master
2-0 in plays that didnt count. 0-1 for record keeping sake rail. I was just thinking about how JK religiously playing unders has probably allowed him to buy a small town after the first 3 weeks of NBA.
Auburn/ta&m 49.5un
this is Gary Danielsons play

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Auburn/ta&m 49.5un

I wish that were the case, DRINK.

Kellyville has a nice ring to it.

Unfortunately, I was whiffing in the MLB postseason.

I appreciated the adjective ("religiously") used in describing my love for under bets.

The only thing I like better than an under wager before the game starts is an under wager after the game begins.

Tick-tick-tick.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
this is Gary Danielsons play

I've always liked Gary Danielson.

Danielson was a below-average NFL quarterback and an above-average college football broadcaster.

He married the daughter of longtime Purdue basketball coach/athletic director George King.

Just watched a YouTube replay of the 1969 NCAA men's basketball national championship where King coached Purdue against legendary John Wooden and powerhouse UCLA.

Lew Alcindor dropped 37 points in UCLA's easy 92-72 win over Wooden's alma mater.

Alcindor was a head taller than most players on the court and he was graceful for a man that size.

No three-point line so every shot seemed to be a mid-range jumper.

One other note about old-time basketball: The refs were animated when making calls and it seemed they paused a touch, for dramatic flair, before making their calls.

I also noticed the players respected the officials' calls unlike today's basketball action where every call is met with barking opposition from players and coaches alike.

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
I've always liked Gary Danielson.

Danielson was a below-average NFL quarterback and an above-average college football broadcaster.

He married the daughter of longtime Purdue basketball coach/athletic director George King.

Just watched a YouTube replay of the 1969 NCAA men's basketball national championship where King coached Purdue against legendary John Wooden and powerhouse UCLA.

Lew Alcindor dropped 37 points in UCLA's easy 92-72 win over Wooden's alma mater.

Alcindor was a head taller than most players on the court and he was graceful for a man that size.

No three-point line so every shot seemed to be a mid-range jumper.

One other note about old-time basketball: The refs were animated when making calls and it seemed they paused a touch, for dramatic flair, before making their calls.

I also noticed the players respected the officials' calls unlike today's basketball action where every call is met with barking opposition from players and coaches alike.
i like the no dunk rule, no shot clock, and the hair parted on side, not many could dribble with the off hand. people played 3 sports then instead of 1