EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DRINK is our November contestant)

railbird

EOG Master
could you break down the egg bowl w/o posting leach presser ?
rogers is improving every week, offense is running at a high level, high completion rate , with lots of easy throws to space and flares, ark coach said they are throws, but really runs in disguise. miss st tackles well and d line pre snap movement just like leach did at wazzu with hercules gives run teams like ark and miss trouble. ole miss has wr injurys, i think miss st will be ready for missys tempo and corral. does kiffin have 1 foot i=out the door, players dont respond well to that usually.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Thanks for participating, DRINK.

I would quit once eliminated, but that's me.

Personal choice.

Some people feel a sense of obligation to run all the way to the finish line.
It's like JK picking a beaverball under that goes over with 6:00 left in the game. As Warner would say, you can turn your sets off there.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Seems to me this was your 2nd attempt at the GC. Maybe wrong, but CB can confirm. Easy to flame out, for sure.
No first ever. Not a easy challenge for high volume and multiple sports. Also pinny puts out almost no NBA overnights. Really enjoyed it, had 2 brutal end games in small sample. Maybe next time. Hope you are well, good to see your name.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
rogers is improving every week, offense is running at a high level, high completion rate , with lots of easy throws to space and flares, ark coach said they are throws, but really runs in disguise. miss st tackles well and d line pre snap movement just like leach did at wazzu with hercules gives run teams like ark and miss trouble. ole miss has wr injurys, i think miss st will be ready for missys tempo and corral. does kiffin have 1 foot i=out the door, players dont respond well to that usually.
I made it miss state-2 but they matchup well here. Corral is tough to contain and they disguise option read so well. Kinda like over more than a side, something tells me leach plays faster. Last year if you recall he played really slow to counter ole miss tempo I think this year his O is in better shape than theirs and neither pass d is great

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
It's like JK picking a beaverball under that goes over with 6:00 left in the game. As Warner would say, you can turn your sets off there.

I'm the opposite, JIMMY.

When I land on a dead side, I punish myself by watching every play of the game until the clock shows triple zeroes.

Kind of like when your new puppy relieves itself on the living room carpet and you rub the dog's nose in the poop.

Bad doggie, never again.

kane

EOG master
Eddie, would like to know your thoughts on Wisc/Minn if you have any. Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
let me guess, a wisconson game? he leans to the under
Nah its badgers or pass. Also I think minny is a under team or pass team currently, Morgan is awful & they run on 1st and 2nd perputually. I hate what Fleck has turned into. Sanford jr worst OC in fbs period.
Wisconsin has been deadly since reshuffling that OL and feeding Allen the stud 17 year old, kids special. Mertz sucks obviously (their trying to get Brennan from LSU to transfer in, rumor mill) but has been better in play action of late.
Happy thanksgiving guys

railbird

EOG Master
I made it miss state-2 but they matchup well here. Corral is tough to contain and they disguise option read so well. Kinda like over more than a side, something tells me leach plays faster. Last year if you recall he played really slow to counter ole miss tempo I think this year his O is in better shape than theirs and neither pass d is great
the over is a bad idea

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Drink is a class act and doing this challenge is really tough for a guy who plays a ton to single it down to a "best bet"

It's a different mindset of just working on getting down at good numbers and just know that at the end of the year you are earning off of you 2% of volume.

It's a head stratcher for people to hear you are betting $2k per game but in reality you are making $40 off that game.

there should be a thread locked with all of drink's podcast appearances as each time he talks he leaves information to be a better bettor (no trademark infraction attempt spanky).

nut6

EOG Master
Hardest part is picking one play. Especially trying to find one fitting the parameters. My goof each time was playing when baseball was main option.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
sharky 99 is good at CFL and hockey, would have been a great fit for november

SHARKY99 is a go for January.

Anyone who has met SHARKY likes SHARKY.

Not an easy accomplishment considering all the back-biting in the sports betting biz.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
My work schedule through the holidays and early in the new year looks challenging meaning I will get extended multiple times ...etc...

I welcome any chance to participate but I would feel much better if I could do March or April if possible, if not then I will stay with January, thanks in advance JK

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
My work schedule through the holidays and early in the new year looks challenging meaning I will get extended multiple times ...etc...

I welcome any chance to participate but I would feel much better if I could do March or April if possible, if not then I will stay with January, thanks in advance JK

Let's see if we can swap with either ALMOST ALRIGHT (March) or WILDBILL (April).

Gentlemen?

If so, we will sweeten the pot to $1,100 for the contestant who swaps dates.

Last edited: