EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (HEIM is our September contestant)

Heim

EOG Master
Does everyone forget to check the weather

I checked. 61 degrees partly cloudy No wind warning on Monday.

But this is more time of possession , CLE does eat up clock.

But I'm sure Tomln will open it up tonight. He coaches differently on the road.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Al Michaels doesn't miss a beat 'that last score mattered to some'...
I wasn't involved in that game, but the bullshit laterals at the end of games has to stop, I've lost so many games that way, and the worst part is you can see it coming, it's such a helpless feeling watching your team lateral backwards towards their own goal line knowing it will end with a defensive TD, it's become football's version of the foul fest at the end of a basketball game

kane

EOG master
9/25 NFL

BUF/MIA over 53 -09
I rarely bet totals, but I know some sharps who like this one, the Bills will score points, and they'll be starting two rookies in the secondary going against Waddle and Hill, if Buff can't pressure Tua, this one has the potential to be a wild one

Heim

EOG Master
I rarely bet totals, but I know some sharps who like this one, the Bills will score points, and they'll be starting two rookies in the secondary going against Waddle and Hill, if Buff can't pressure Tua, this one has the potential to be a wild one

Moreover, Richard Sherman and Fitzpatrick broke this game down beautifully post-game on Amazon. Miami plays a Coverage 0, which they said is man to man, they predicted a field day for the BUF wide-outs & a BUF win.

Naturally, the only issue for the Bills is the heat.

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
bills have 9 sacks they will be able to get tua off the platform, mycah hyde was a good tackler not so great in coverage, packers under was the total you wanted