EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (MURPHY'S BEST is our July contestant)

MrTop

EOG Master
i hit a 256 one time. I was in a zone better than MJ with hoops.. never reached 170 score again. Gave it up in the early 70's

one hit wonder
sad

Abundy

EOG Addicted
I don’t get the hate on this site. It’s like your fellow gamblers are hoping you lose. We are all degenerates off some sort. Root each other for prosperity

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Unbelievable. Nothing like getting the absolute worst line and lose by the hook. I can show you a u 222. Total . They were out there

Abundy

EOG Addicted
No I haven’t. If good numbers go away. I pass. That is is what an advantage gambler does. Especially when you get the worst of it by 2.5 points

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Unbelievable. Nothing like getting the absolute worst line and lose by the hook. I can show you a u 222. Total . They were out there

The real irony is if Murphy had just followed the rules, the selection would have won. The Pinnacle line at the time of his post, 3:27pm PT, was 220.5 -109.

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Computer Bob. Am I the only one that questions the intellect of these posters. That is a true rookie mistake