EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (NUT6 is our June contestant)

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Question for you smart gamblers. Would you back Nut now or continue to fade him. I would run the streak until a win and then start backing him. Law of averages

nut6

EOG Master
If you are thinking of following me , I would look
At my ongoing thread. It’s a privilege to play contests but damn picking one play is tough especially when it’s baseball. With that said.

Wednesday
MLB
Oak ovr 8.5 -10

Abundy

EOG Addicted
I gave up on baseball many years ago. So many games each day but so hard to beat. I only play Strikeout props

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Tailing tomorrow! Who's with me?

I am, Toby.

What the fuck happened to the EOG I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? Tomorrow's pick by Nut6 could be the greatest selection he's ever made, but all of you think it will be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to follow you, Toby. he might lose again." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this shit. I'm all in. Jimmy the Greek, he's a dead man! (As his record indicates.), Computer Bob, dead. Railbird, dead (and gay).

Over? It ain't over 'till Nut 6 says it's over.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Love the passion!

I was actually going to tail today but game he liked over on I was looking at for under just because of how dominant Manaea was in previous start.

So tomorrow it is! Will post my screen shot here

Abundy

EOG Addicted
I agree. I think a 18-3 finish is very doable if you bet player props. Unfortunately not allowed here