EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (NUT6 is our June contestant)

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
I am, Toby.

What the fuck happened to the EOG I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? Tomorrow's pick by Nut6 could be the greatest selection he's ever made, but all of you think it will be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to follow you, Toby. he might lose again." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this shit. I'm all in. Jimmy the Greek, he's a dead man! (As his record indicates.), Computer Bob, dead. Railbird, dead (and gay).

Over? It ain't over 'till Nut 6 says it's over.
Not sure what you mean ouch by me being a dead man, but I resent the remark. I did happen to win this contest once. I'm just comparing this to my 0-7 mark last time I played out of the gate and 3-13 mark which put a whole new but unpredictable spin on bad luck . I don't want to see nut6 end up with a goose egg, and the last time I played I set futile marks across the board. You put a lot more thought into it when it comes to particularly cryptic comments, but then again should I be surprised?

Last edited:
Tailing tomorrow! Who's with me?

Love the passion!

I was actually going to tail today but game he liked over on I was looking at for under just because of how dominant Manaea was in previous start.

So tomorrow it is! Will post my screen shot here
Hmmm...

No.

The due factor in this case is a bunch of doo-doo.
I'm in unless it's going against one of my plays. I believe in the power of prayer if enough EOGrs back nuts6 next play no way it can lose.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Not sure what you mean ouch by me being a dead man, but I resent the remark. I did happen to win this contest once. I'm just comparing this to my 0-7 mark last time I played out of the gate and 3-13 mark which put a whole new but unpredictable spin on bad luck . I don't want to see nut6 end up with a goose egg, and the last time I played I set futile marks across the board. You put a lot more thought into it when it comes to particularly cryptic comments, but then again should I be surprised?

I'm guessing that you didn't see the movie, "Animal House."

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Jimmy you a slow type? Or really old? It's a fucking gambling forum with like 20 guys and he's spoofing a movie quote. Jesus.

Stevo

EOG Senior Member
lol Toby.

I missed today being first game.

i am watching for tomorrow.

I’m trying this once at least.

Hang in there 6.