EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Railbird is our December contestant)

Murphy’s Best

EOG Dedicated
You're right but he did say last night he would be on CBU in the rematch. May not have been official for this challenge so I understand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I asked when the game went and I said if that was the game I don’t see any threes out there....wasn’t fooled badly....just confused.....

Fair enough.

FTR I have no horse in the race. I've always kind of enjoyed you two going at each other, never bothered me in the slightest.

You enjoy going after him and he enjoys being got after, LOL. Win win.

railbird

EOG Master
[307335] Tarleton State +15.5 -110 this line isnt up yet at pinnacle. ill take whatever the 7am pdt line is with dropdown box to get under -110 if neccessary. good night.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
[307335] Tarleton State +15.5 -110 this line isnt up yet at pinnacle. ill take whatever the 7am pdt line is with dropdown box to get under -110 if neccessary. good night.

Does Rail own and make the rules of the EOG Challenge?
Still waiting on the ruling of Rail’s selection of CBU after post....JK?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
384 Arizona State -3

Birdie's much-talked-about selection of Arizona State -3 needs some late night magic in Tempe.

Halftime score: UCLA 17 Arizona State 3.

EOG contributor RAY LUCA will need to forgive me for posting a partial score here.

LUCA deals only in final scores.

richsox24

EOG Master
After birdshit is mathematically eliminated by dec 15, how bout we do a second half of December contest where a new contestant has to go 10-5 or 11-5 to close out the month.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And I cee he has already cheated. Birdie is a Republican on the tennis court and a Democrat under the sheets.